What's new

Guide Cyblax updated BnBs

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
There's the classic 2~net, ex bomb, close bomb, uppercut breaker trap. You probably know about that one though. I'm not sure if he has a better combo than that or not.
I knew about it but sometimes they can break and still avoid the bomb. maybe my spacing of the ex bomb is off when i do it, or i dont drop the close bomb quick enough. i'll give it another shot, though...any pointers?

Hey cyblax guys! That corner combo with upper cut at the reset is too hard for scrubs like me. Is there an Easier on I could be doing?

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Thanks to TONY-T i will be able to record tons of cyrax/cyblax setups i want to discuss with you guys, including a meterless death trap we found for those pesky sektors =), spending this weekend with tony-t has sparked my brain on some random and really weird setups. Prepare yourselves for some new tech on the way =)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I knew about it but sometimes they can break and still avoid the bomb. maybe my spacing of the ex bomb is off when i do it, or i dont drop the close bomb quick enough. i'll give it another shot, though...any pointers?
its supposed to be done really low. thats about it, once done like that its unescapable. If you can record when its escapable and i can examine what went wrong

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
its supposed to be done really low. thats about it, once done like that its unescapable. If you can record when its escapable and i can examine what went wrong
When you say low, do you mean the uppercut would be hitting when they are very low to the ground? Thanks for the advice either way, and good shit getting top 16 at NEC last weekend!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
When you say low, do you mean the uppercut would be hitting when they are very low to the ground? Thanks for the advice either way, and good shit getting top 16 at NEC last weekend!
yes the uppercut should hit when they are very low to the ground, this way its the perfect setup. If you uppercut them to high then they will fly over the bomb without breaking and escape it. If you uppercut them to high they will be able to jump immediately after breaker for some reason. But when done low it stalls more time until the bomb explodes.
And thanks alot man, i learned some stuff watching your cyrax this weekend against smoke, that little dance over smoke bomb was hilarious but deadly lol

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
these combos motivate me to learn cyblax possibly. its very interesting might bring cyblax at scr

Kosu

Noob
I think that possible to pull of is 84% from 1 bar midscreen using b2 reset method. But I can't link second hit of b2. I think that opponent can be to low after b2 reset :/

Kosu

Noob
Ok I see how your dashing under them for the b2, Ill give it a shot. Good stuff!

Yeah, 3~net after reverse d2 is hard
After reverse b2, reverse d2 its very easy. But with dash b2, reverse d2 its harder. Muscle memory ;)

NariTuba

disMember
After reverse b2, reverse d2 its very easy. But with dash b2, reverse d2 its harder. Muscle memory ;)
So im in the lab right now with this. The b2 is actually pretty easy, you were right! the problem is to connect the reverse d2 after it. I dont like that chase down with dashes after the b2, seems inconsistent. Its not possible to get reverse b2 is it?

Kosu

Noob
So im in the lab right now with this. The b2 is actually pretty easy, you were right! the problem is to connect the reverse d2 after it. I dont like that chase down with dashes after the b2, seems inconsistent. Its not possible to get reverse b2 is it?
Yes its not possible to get reverse b2 because of net recovery, ff~block~ff~reverse d2 is 100% legit. Tony use this in his 72% meterless with robo. 79% with 1 bar is not enough, now I'm messing around with b2 reset any suggestions? I pull of 1 bar 70% AA net combo :)

NariTuba

disMember
Yes its not possible to get reverse b2 because of net recovery, ff~block~ff~reverse d2 is 100% legit. Tony use this in his 72% meterless with robo. 79% with 1 bar is not enough, now I'm messing around with b2 reset any suggestions? I pull of 1 bar 70% AA net combo :)
Im sure its legit, I just dont know if its worth the risk as a tourney viable bnb. Ill keep practicing it see what happens.

b2 reset you mean the one maxter came up with? b2 onto bomb reset without using the net?

Kosu

Noob
Im sure its legit, I just dont know if its worth the risk as a tourney viable bnb. Ill keep practicing it see what happens.

b2 reset you mean the one maxter came up with? b2 onto bomb reset without using the net?
Yes, that one. I think that after it I can pull of 76% with reverse d2~3~net, b2, 3,3~ragdoll+throw.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Damn the execution on those two needs to be precise. Good stuff man.

Do you mind if I copy this to the OP?
The first 1 i find is very execution heavy! The second one i dont find as bad but its still tricky to land. it may also work with robo too! i still need to test!

Yea man, copy away! :)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Cyblax 1 bar 78% midscreen:
For 79% and 96% I must master 3~net link after reverse d2.
ill have a go at them! i like how you used my reverse b+2 dash under + uppercut tech, that seems to be the best option for cyblax high damage!

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Im having some issues getting the bomb to reset, could I get some input on what I am doing wrong?

There are a few of my tries, id really appreciate any help.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Im having some issues getting the bomb to reset, could I get some input on what I am doing wrong?

There are a few of my tries, id really appreciate any help.
your linking the close bomb off of the 1,1. dont link the bomb, instead do a small dash back then throw out the close bomb. hope that helps..

TONY-T

Mad scientist
A good 1 bar bnb that isnt to hard with a bit of practise! 73%. The reason i think its good is because you dont have to go for the jik d+2 at the end, instead you can apply pressure after the net breaks and you can also go for meter building!

1 bar 81%, it can be brought upto atleast 82% and possibly 83%, but the timing is so strict!

J360 Maxter NariTuba Kosu

TONY-T

Mad scientist
1 bar AA bnb 64% imo this particular reset is still quite easy with cyblax! You just have to make sure that you land the EXbomb underneathe him. If you land the EXbomb imediately on his feet, then its nearly impossible to perform the rest of the reset combo..

Another thing ive noticed. When you throw out the net for them to land on the bomb and reset, you cant throw the net out to low! For some reason with cyblaxes net if you throw it out to low they are able to jump out of the reset! so you have to throw the net out a bit higher then usual. Its the opposite with robo, if you throw the net out to high, they can jump out, but if you throw net out low, they cant..

1 bar AA 69%, this is close to max damage from the AA net.