What's new

Guide Cyblax updated BnBs

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, b2,Exb~fb, 1,2,1~net, b2, reverse d2, 1,2,1~AAt 95%
I try to record it.
It would be really awesome if I could see a recording of this combo, because I think I was in practice mode a long time ago and I thought up this combo and tried it but I could never get it, are you sure this works?

ForeverKing

Unbreakables

2bars
AA1~Exb, mb, Exsaw, cb, net, b2, saw 42% (video below)

2bars
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, ff~Exb, mb, Exsaw, cb, net, b2, saw 60% (37% unbreakable damage)(video below)

3bars
2~net, Exb, Exb, mb, Exsaw, cb, net, b2, saw 60% (video below)
I DEFINITELY need to mess with these when I get back home

Kosu

Noob
It would be really awesome if I could see a recording of this combo, because I think I was in practice mode a long time ago and I thought up this combo and tried it but I could never get it, are you sure this works?
I did this combo today, tomorrow I will upload video. Its 100% legit if you know spacing and timing it's not so hard ;)

Hey I donno if you know this or not but if you get a high enough AA1 you can get hella damage if you do AA1, njp. I can get more damage then his regular AA combos easy with it but I'm sure the cyblax mains could find ways to increase the damage

AA net reset: net, ex bomb, mid bomb, 11 close bomb, net (reset), etc. Should get at least 52%. Recommended you cancel 11 into close bomb. Key is to not backdash when you throw out the second net. Timing seems different if the net is at the lowest possible height, I'll keep testing. If all else goes wrong, just go for the 1 bar uppercut combo.

NariTuba

disMember
I have two new BnBs: 1 bar midscreen 78% and 2 bars midscreen 95%. Inputs:
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, mb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, b2, reverse d2, 1,2,1~AAt 78%
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, b2,Exb~fb, 1,2,1~net, b2, reverse d2, 1,2,1~AAt 95%
I try to record it.
Sick!

The b2 to reverse uppercut was the first thing I tried, but I couldnt get the timing down. I tried the b2 after going under the flying opponent and turning around but the timing seemed ridiculous. Im not sure you can get the b2 after dashing backwards instead (like robo can), seems like you dont have enough space.

Post your videos here if you like and Ill add them to the OP :)

What I've been working on is a 1 bar breaker trap after being netted, if anyone has any ideas for me to test please let me know. If we can get Cyblax breaker traps to work as well as robo, he might be a better character overall.
You mean netted on the ground?

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I need to see this 95% combo. It sounds epic.
its actually 96%, but who's counting. :) it might be possible to get it to 97% with one small change, but maybe not. if Kosu doesnt post his video soon i'll make one. Its similar to this robo-rax combo, but with and extra ex bomb (and of course its with human cyrax so the timing is more strict):

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
You mean netted on the ground?
yes, this is very important for my playstyle. i will often get a chance to punish soonks kabal, but since he always has meter because kabal is a bitch, i have to do a 2 xx net into breaker trap or unbreakable damage to be able to stand a chance.

JAP

Combo maker
Good work man¡
jp-2,1-net-jp-b2-bombEx-bomb far-dash-4-bomb close-net (reset) njp-b2-2-net-jk-3-ragdoll = 34+35=69% BnB easy :p

CYracks

Command Grabber
I don't understand the safeguard combo. It says you're supposed to " Mid bomb, 1,1, back dash then close bomb" for the reset. I've been playing Cyrax for awhile and I thought you had to input the bomb with a normal string for it to work. I simply don't understand how you pull off that combo.

NariTuba

disMember
I don't understand the safeguard combo. It says you're supposed to " Mid bomb, 1,1, back dash then close bomb" for the reset. I've been playing Cyrax for awhile and I thought you had to input the bomb with a normal string for it to work. I simply don't understand how you pull off that combo.
You can put two bombs on the screen (with a normal 2in1 or just the bomb) within a combo as long as the opponent has not yet been juggled by a bomb. You should be dashing back after the 11 for every Cyblax combo actually, it makes the reset happen much easier. You must cancel that back dash with the cb. Forward dash cancelled by 11, then buffer the back dash so it comes out immediately once the string is finished.

Kosu

Noob
its actually 96%, but who's counting. :) it might be possible to get it to 96% with one small change, but maybe not. if Kosu doesnt post his video soon i'll make one. Its similar to this robo-rax combo, but with and extra ex bomb (and of course its with human cyrax so the timing is more strict):

Here U go guys my Cyblax 95% 2 bars midscreen, enjoy:
Credits to @TONY-T. I think that 96% is possible, maybe 98%/100% also ;)
@Maxter
@Krayzie
@GGA HAN
@L0rdoftheFLY
@PND_Mustard
@Playpal
@FOREVER KING

Seapeople

This one's for you
yes, this is very important for my playstyle. i will often get a chance to punish soonks kabal, but since he always has meter because kabal is a bitch, i have to do a 2 xx net into breaker trap or unbreakable damage to be able to stand a chance.
There's the classic 2~net, ex bomb, close bomb, uppercut breaker trap. You probably know about that one though. I'm not sure if he has a better combo than that or not.

Lol at the uppercut.

Anyways, I was doing some testing and I don't think human cyrax has any 1 bar breaker traps off grounded net. If there are, it can't be through the this method: net, ex bomb, mid/close bomb, (insert string that can be breaker'd).

I could be wrong, but if someone's already tested robo cyrax's breaker traps with human cyrax, then I'm almost 100% sure that the following method won't work.

NariTuba

disMember
Cyblax 2 bars midscreen 96% confirmed, input is: jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, b2, Exb~fb, 1,2,1~net, b2, reverse d2, 3~net, jik~3~ragdoll+throw :)
Cool! Im interested in checking the spacing on this combo:
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, mb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, b2, reverse d2, 1,2,1~AAt 78%
Could you record that one? Id like to test just how difficult it is to pull off.

Kosu

Noob
Cool! Im interested in checking the spacing on this combo:

Could you record that one? Id like to test just how difficult it is to pull off.
No problem, I will try to upload it soon. Maybe I will record 1 bar 79% with jik~3~ragdoll+throw ender ;)

NariTuba

disMember
Lol at the uppercut.

Anyways, I was doing some testing and I don't think human cyrax has any 1 bar breaker traps off grounded net. If there are, it can't be through the this method: net, ex bomb, mid/close bomb, (insert string that can be breaker'd).

I could be wrong, but if someone's already tested robo cyrax's breaker traps with human cyrax, then I'm almost 100% sure that the following method won't work.
Have you guys meesed around with net, njp, Exb, cb/mb, d2? you can controll the distances much better than with hitting the Exb grounded

Have you guys meesed around with net, njp, Exb, cb/mb, d2? you can controll the distances much better than with hitting the Exb grounded
In theory this should work but its a situational trap. You're not land a njp very often and a njp on a netted opponent can be breaker'd.

ForeverKing

Here U go guys my Cyblax 95% 2 bars midscreen, enjoy:
Credits to @TONY-T. I think that 96% is possible, maybe 98%/100% also ;)
Nice! I also like how the combo was done on Kabal, everytime I go to training mode I always make sure I'm beating up Kabal :)