What's new

Breakthrough - Cyber Sub-Zero CSZ Nerfs

Noob
Wait there are ppl still here talking on this forum?... i thought this forum was a mistake, there is no such thing as Triborg variation Cyber Subzero... When i go to the select screen i see Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke and Pile of Trash 0... This Cyber Sub you guys are talking about is from Mk9

babalook

Noob
they should have, at the very least, done a courtesy buff to his d1/3/4 maybe even make his f1 a mid since you can't really combo off it anymore.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
F4~Iceball and B3~Iceball now only connect at the "right" distance, so cross your fingers that you didn't land your hits too far away when you attack.
Was just labbing all this, you have to be right on top of your opponent to connect that iceball it's pretty appalling, and B3 and F4 aren't really good punishes, you cannot punish into damage or setups now, it's mind boggling.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Lol funny how many of you cried of this op character when in reality he was very fair. Good job getting your own character gutted.. You know who you are..
Thank god I don't play this character or I would have been furious
While I agree with your sentiment his original state was fairly broken, but with the Vortex removed and the way to make Dive kicks safe took some brains made him fair.
But yes this patch has gutted the fuck out of the character, there is no reason to "adapt" that just doesn't make sense, Kenshi players never got told to adapt they got sympathy.
But not us because we had a week or two of being viable............

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
whoa. Well I don't play him, had interest in him and only tried smoke out for a bit and he didn't suite me just yet but............jeez. My issue isn't so much with fixes and nerfs that are warranted but fixes and nerfs that seem to go after the wrong stuff or go way overboard. That said I went back to my original main about a week ago since no matter how hard I tried I kept circling back to him. I've been through the nerf train from the start. Scorpion first....then Tanya (every single time to the point where now there is no real point to use her) and a few other sub characters. I dislike when they try to put characters or variations in the grave via just shotgunning nerfs at incorrect stuff or because people bitch as opposed to learning first.

Bender

Product Manager. xBone tag: I3end3r.
Wasn't it his corner game that was broke as fuck, not his midscreen game. Why on earth would they slow down his Iceball, which weakens his neutral, then leave all the broken set play.

This nerf makes no sense at all to me. They've done this backwards.
They stealth nerved his corner game. F2 doesn't work anymore. You can just jump out against anything but 21 or 2 down threes, or wakeup grab. Its absolute bs. His neutral game was already pretty bad and now its horrific. Oh and dmg reduction and you can't freeze when you make a good read and trip guard your opponent.

As a CZ0 main, I think he is the worst character in the game now

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Lol funny how many of you cried of this op character when in reality he was very fair. Good job getting your own character gutted.. You know who you are..
Thank god I don't play this character or I would have been furious
to be fair I honestly didn't see anyone not one person complaining at all since the initial patch... this one seems squarely on Paulo sharing how fucking BAD he is at MKX and how much his understanding of the game is lacking

I love when people are like "Why do they always nerf my main characters? I'm so tired of this!". ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE A TIER WHORE!
oh just stop. This character was fine. Got destroyed anyway.

Hat Trick needs buffs. Got nerfs anyway.