What's new

Crimson's INJ2 Community Emotional Ranking List

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
Superman players don't even downplay. I think the lowest I've seen is Scar putting him at #7. It's just that they tell the truth about how people should be fighting him, and people get butthurt because it must not be their fault. I have him at around 3-6 and people will swear up and down that all I do is downplay. There's no way he's as good as Black Adam or Aquaman.

God forbid you block after f23 trait and he does 2% chip. Stop playing off of him being +2 and maybe he won't seem as crazy as a few other characters.
Same thing about darkseid i have him at like 8 9 and i tell ppl how to fight him then i say hes great and get called a downplayer

HanSolo

Noob
Seems like a fair assessment. I honestly think a lot of the CW community is undecided on her tier placement but we are ready to downplay as necessary.

DeftMonk

Noob
I mean I get called a downplayer for saying Supergirl is probably 11-16. I guess 90% of the cast is top 5...
I don't see many supergirls anymore ( think they all swapped to darkseid) but assuming you play her, how well does she do against people that know her shananigans and their wakeup options?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I don't see many supergirls anymore ( think they all swapped to darkseid) but assuming you play her, how well does she do against people that know her shananigans and their wakeup options?
Against people who know the matchup, you have to work really hard to win. Especially if it's against the good characters.

DeftMonk

Noob
Is Aquaman actually being downplayed? I'm not being hyperbolic or trying to be funny when I say that I genuinely believe that 20 minutes of practice with Aquaman will get you further than hours of practice with 90% of the cast.
I think you mean 8 minutes. Just learn 1-2 bnbs and the fact you prob shouldnt do ftd up close. I was curious about this too...do people downplay him by saying its tough?

Mpizz10

Liu Kang and The Flash mains
Flash community acknowledges that he is solid just needs some minor things like b2 getting some range back to injustice 1 days

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Im an emo Black Adam player lol

When I lose it's like, wow lolz you lost using one of the strongest characters in the game, gitgud.

When I win it's like lolz way to go buddy, you got carried by one of the strongest characters in the game. Give yourself a big pat on the back.