What's new

Crimson's INJ2 Community Emotional Ranking List

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Im an emo Black Adam player lol

When I lose it's like, wow lolz you lost using one of the strongest characters in the game, gitgud.

When I win it's like lolz way to go buddy, you got carried by one of the strongest characters in the game. Give yourself a big pat on the back.
You really can't win when you use Black Adam.

I mean, you can't lose, but you can't win.

SwagMountains

Yes we Kahn
eh? I think the superman community is pretty down to earth. It's just a bunch of chill dudes tryna chill other dudes with some sweet tech. Also fuck catwoman

Wonder woman doesn't live up to the film, cartoons or comics.

Think lot of emotion ties to how characters are perceived in media.

No-one knows who blue beetle is so they think he's rubbish. People who do know who he is know he's not that good in the comics, so they're not that bothered.

No-one likes aquaman, so you either hate him because he's good but rubbish in comics, or hate him because he's rubbish but really good in game.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Wonder woman doesn't live up to the film, cartoons or comics.

Think lot of emotion ties to how characters are perceived in media.

No-one knows who blue beetle is so they think he's rubbish. People who do know who he is know he's not that good in the comics, so they're not that bothered.

No-one likes aquaman, so you either hate him because he's good but rubbish in comics, or hate him because he's rubbish but really good in game.

Man.. Is there any love.. In this world :DOGE

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
But actually, who downplays Adam? The Adam community largely hasn't.

Well, there was one guy who said he needed a better wakeup and a low hitting d1, but...

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
But actually, who downplays Adam? The Adam community largely hasn't.

Well, there was one guy who said he needed a better wakeup and a low hitting d1, but...
A low d1? Injustice 1 wu? Sounds fair and not ridiculous at all... who actually said this? What maniac is this sadistic?

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Im an emo Black Adam player lol

When I lose it's like, wow lolz you lost using one of the strongest characters in the game, gitgud.

When I win it's like lolz way to go buddy, you got carried by one of the strongest characters in the game. Give yourself a big pat on the back.
Think about it from the aspect of our Swamp Lords.

I win and it's like OMG HOW DID YOU LOSE TO THIS SHAMBLING TURD?

I lose and it's lol of course bc swump.

Pretty nice OS.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
You really can't win when you use Black Adam.

I mean, you can't lose, but you can't win.
Lol I manage to lose plenty
Think about it from the aspect of our Swamp Lords.

I win and it's like OMG HOW DID YOU LOSE TO THIS SHAMBLING TURD?

I lose and it's lol of course bc swump.

Pretty nice OS.
Lol the life of Pre-XL Slasher Jason. I know your pain.

Last edited:

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Proud to be part of the biggest down players and the only community that rates their character fairly. Now I just need to join the biggest upplayers.