What's new

General/Other Council of Sub Mains

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Thx!,gotta tell you, im feeling really good right now. The set I lost was so close. Went up 2-1 against a shang player (KhaoticShang), then got countered with skarlet. Was on game point, landed a really low aa 22freeze in the corner. Instead of sliding, I tried to use 224 to pick him up and my sword whiffed over skarlets foot by a hair. Got hit with a down slash combo to punish the whiff back into the corner and lost. It was hella epic.

Espio

Kokomo
Thx!,gotta tell you, im feeling really good right now. The set I lost was so close. Went up 2-1 against a shang player (KhaoticShang), then got countered with skarlet. Was on game point, landed a really low aa 22freeze in the corner. Instead of sliding, I tried to use 224 to pick him up and my sword whiffed over skarlets foot by a hair. Got hit with a down slash combo to punish the whiff back into the corner and lost. It was hella epic.
No problem buddy, please tell me this was recorded :D. I'm excited to see this and those clutch moments are what make matches so amazing and memorable <3.

Keep the good energy going man, you can handle anything(tough match up or otherwise) when you're mentally in the zone.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Please tell me this was recorded :D. I'm excited to see this and those clutch moments are what make matches so memorable <3.

Keep the good energy going man, you can handle any tough match up.
It totally wasn't :( it sucks too, such a sick set. And thx again man, having a blast.

Dark_Rob

Noob
As you guys may have noticed I have started updating the Subzero board with STORMS latest brainchild, the thread prefixes. I did the whole first page which takes us back into June. Il update older threads as and when they get used. I also closed a few irrelevant threads, unstickied a few that had lost their importance and I also decided to sticky this thread since it seems to have become the main general discussion thread.

Let me know if you guys have any problems/suggestions/comments/free pizza for me/ etc etc.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
As you guys may have noticed I have started updating the Subzero board with STORMS latest brainchild, the thread prefixes. I did the whole first page which takes us back into June. Il update older threads as and when they get used. I also closed a few irrelevant threads, unstickied a few that had lost their importance and I also decided to sticky this thread since it seems to have become the main general discussion thread.

Let me know if you guys have any problems/suggestions/comments/free pizza for me/ etc etc.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I promise I haven't forgotten about my b2 stuff...... I really haven't.
I had my car die..... and then had to shop for a new one.

I also didn't want to hear a bunch of "THIS WILL NEVER EVER WORK EVER" type posts.....because the last time I posted a vid..... i got a ton of that. But STB Sgt Reed and STB Shujinkydink both said to do it anyway.....
Speaking of that, I totally pulled that b23~SB step out shit off like last week against some random smoke player. I felt hella G.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

I also didn't want to hear a bunch of "THIS WILL NEVER EVER WORK EVER" type posts.....because the last time I posted a vid..... i got a ton of that. But STB Sgt Reed and STB Shujinkydink both said to do it anyway.....
I'll put it to good use! No one can escape the shenanigans!! Lol

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks

Your b2 shenanigans fuck me every time.

This douche flawlessed me the other night because i guessed wrong on every single shenanigan he pulled out. Sub Zero to Sub hero in 30 seconds

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
dat feeling when every motherfucker spamming d1 sb and sektors ex tele can get away online because its a justframe/2 frame to get dat punish.

bitches be cray cray, also punishing d1 smoke bomb but the bomb still hits you

i rarely play sub anymore but hes defo my best char, ive learnt the kabal matchup well right now and am comfortable in it.