What's new

General/Other Council of Sub Mains

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
i wanted to ask does anyone play on xbox 360 because i want someone who is good and all to practice with and play with online so yeah i does anyone play on xbox in the forum who would like someone to play in mortal kombat for fun and some practice once and awhile or something just reply please i play almost everyday so just hit me up okay thanks
Punctuation is your friend, brother.

Xbox? Charlie Murphy and Sgt Reed. Get at 'em. If you're looking for sub exp they are the dudes. If you're just looking for Xbox Ggs you're posting in the wrong sub forum...although I'm completely positive the aforementioned ice assassin mains will def give you Ggs.

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
thanks i will check out the good sub zero players i been working with my sub zero nonstop lately but yeah thanks man

Awesome :) I’m on the list now where should I be placed on this list @ Quantum

Council elders: Tom Brady, Denzell, Dark Rob here?
Supreme Chancellor: Lion heart
Delegates: Qwark28, SgtReed, CharlieMurphy, SnoZero, Quantum, Lt.Box, Beef, or here?

I have the experience from all my yrs. and games of being a sub Mainer so Sub flows through my veins Denzell himself says I’m top lvl sub probably best in the south (offline) and me and Tom went about even in casuals at MLG Raleigh fun and very patient battles those were :) Pig of the Hut says outta all the subs he faced I’m top 4 but that’s for the community to decide I’m happy just being among top sub players I’ve worked so hard and kept the faith through so many yrs. of why do you play this character criticism :( but I’ve proven to be a serious threat from time to time. I do know there are and respect all the talents of all you other sub mainers out there cause without the sub community we would not be as strong as we are today even tho the odds we have against us keep Sub alive :)

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Awesome :) I’m on the list now where should I be placed on this list @ Quantum

Council elders: Tom Brady, Denzell, Dark Rob here?
Supreme Chancellor: Lion heart
Delegates: Qwark28, SgtReed, CharlieMurphy, SnoZero, Quantum, Lt.Box, Beef, or here?

I have the experience from all my yrs. and games of being a sub Mainer so Sub flows through my veins Denzell himself says I’m top lvl sub probably best in the south (offline) and me and Tom went about even in casuals at MLG Raleigh fun and very patient battles those were :) Pig of the Hut says outta all the subs he faced I’m top 4 but that’s for the community to decide I’m happy just being among top sub players I’ve worked so hard and kept the faith through so many yrs. of why do you play this character criticism :( but I’ve proven to be a serious threat from time to time. I do know there are and respect all the talents of all you other sub mainers out there cause without the sub community we would not be as strong as we are today even tho the odds we have against us keep Sub alive :)
This is why I love cyus. everything you say is so fucking epic

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
I'm always looking to play other subs too. If you're down for some (lulz) online psn, fire me a friend request.