What's new

Could Catwoman be a better character than Wonder Woman?

Catwoman > Wonder Woman?

• Yes

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 53 77.9%
  • Possible

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Equally Good

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
I don't understand what this debate is about, just play Bane and it doesn't matter which character is better. You beat both of them :p

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Having a hitbox as a requirement to do Instant Air anything is one of the biggest bills currently being sold right now. Maybe your character is too advanced for your near sighted brains of yours...or maybe you're not approaching a certain matchup right...whatever the case, it's not your controller's fault...it's YOU. Plain and simple.

/rant
idk about that. I can iad consistently now with wowo using the analog stick, but have a problem iadg on it. yet I can do it on a ps3 pad. not to mention a controller could be worn out or something.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Damage wise in game Cat-woman is better. Everything else Wonder-woman dominates. Except for the corner Game. They are both tie up in my opinion.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Legit question: Unless Catwoman is pouring every bar of her not easily earned meter into her combos, how exactly does she out-damage Wonder Woman?

Ra Helios

Legit question: Unless Catwoman is pouring every bar of her not easily earned meter into her combos, how exactly does she out-damage Wonder Woman?
She only need 1 bar. She can also beat her out in interactable kick combos as well. Trait give her more damage going up to 50% or more in game consistently

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
She only need 1 bar. She can also beat her out in interactable kick combos as well. Trait give her more damage going up to 50% or more in game consistently
But that's assuming Catwoman will always have a full trait and bars to spare. If we're going to look at their damage outputs that way, you'd have to consider what Wonder Woman can do with one bar as well. Not to mention her damage increase from a successful parry and the extra 20~% she can tack on from interactable setups.

Ra Helios

But that's assuming Catwoman will always have a full trait and bars to spare. If we're going to look at their damage outputs that way, you'd have to consider what Wonder Woman can do with one bar as well. Not to mention her damage increase from a successful parry and the extra 20~% she can tack on from interactable setups.
Thats why I said in game. Rarely wonderwoman players use that moves in combos.

Catwoman do not need a full trait to get 50% especially interactable kick which give you 57% damage 1bar with barely full trait. With full trait it will give you 60% in game consistent