What's new

Could Aquaman be hotfixed?

JDM

Noob
give me money and i will

lol your stupidity is really showcased here.
for one i dont think im the shit in act theres a lot of players i will willingly say are better than me you just arent one of them. ive said plenty of times i plan on going to tournaments but im not as fortunate as some of you, i have things going on in my actual life and a job so yeah, dont think im afraid of any of you thats not the case at all and most tournaments players play just like online players and sometimes do things online players wouldnt even do lol
give me money and i will

lol your stupidity is really showcased here.
for one i dont think im the shit in act theres a lot of players i will willingly say are better than me you just arent one of them. ive said plenty of times i plan on going to tournaments but im not as fortunate as some of you, i have things going on in my actual life and a job so yeah, dont think im afraid of any of you thats not the case at all and most tournaments players play just like online players and sometimes do things online players wouldnt even do lol
My stupidity? you just said Aquaman is fair. That shows how much you truly know about fighting games.

BTW I want to see how good you really are. If you're better than me at this game I'll acknowledge it, even though I don't play this anymore I want to see how good you are. Add me on XBL JDM6413.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
My stupidity? you just said Aquaman is fair. That shows how much you truly know about fighting games.

BTW I want to see how good you really are. If you're better than me at this game I'll acknowledge it, even though I don't play this anymore I want to see how good you are. Add me on XBL JDM6413.
I said trident rush is bullshit but the character isn't nearly as stupid as Martian. Aquaman doesn't have the best mobility doesn't have crazy space control and has shitty wake ups. Is he top tier and top 3? Yes easily but he isn't broken.
I'll add you and play you whenever i get the chance to play online again

Reactions: JDM