Could Aquaman be hotfixed?

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Stream monsters = views

Views = advertising revenue

advertising revenue = tournament payouts

tournament payouts = motivation for players to travel

Do the math
Entertainment stream monsters should be the streamers concerns not the players. Players go there to compete and to try winning.

I cant imagine a player picking a shit tier just to pls the monsters lol.

Entertainment stream monsters should be the streamers concerns not the players. Players go there to compete and to try winning.

I cant imagine a player picking a shit tier just to pls the monsters lol.
That's what I'm saying.

It's not Deg's fault for doing what he had to do to win, but it is undeniably an unfortunate side-effect that kills the hype.

Tekken 6 players will still argue Bob wasn't OP, but that didn't make Tekken's last Evo any less boring when you saw nothing but Bob mirrors.

Damn if only game developers balanced games based on "stream viewership hype levels", we'd have pretty shitty fighting games because most of you have pretty shitty opinions.

There will be infinite crying always. Always FOTM characters to cry about.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Damn if only game developers balanced games based on "stream viewership hype levels", we'd have pretty shitty fighting games because most of you have pretty shitty opinions.

There will be infinite crying always. Always FOTM characters to cry about.
QFTT!

Doesn't Batman have safe Vortexes?
Yes but it requires meter. So he can't do it over and over again. Also, it's proven quite hard to back up to that sweet-spot of ambiguity after a MB grapple where the j2 may or may not cross-up. I even see people blocking ForeverKing doing it slightly more than half the time, and from what I've seen, he's the best Batman player at doing those resets.

Basically, so long as a Vortex only has 2 or less of the following things, it can be fine.
1)Safe
2)Meterless
3)Good Damage

Hmm this reminds me of the the second year of mk9 where multiple ppl picked up kabal and ppl were mad annoyed by it ( I know I was lol). Also I can already make an unfortunate conclusion about how this will go for igau, when mkx comes out the same thing that happened to mk9 will happen to igau.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Hmm this reminds me of the the second year of mk9 where multiple ppl picked up kabal and ppl were mad annoyed by it ( I know I was lol). Also I can already make an unfortunate conclusion about how this will go for igau, when mkx comes out the same thing that happened to mk9 will happen to igau.
lol at least for the sake of thing AM isn't anything like dealing with dat Kabal pressure

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Lol dat kabal pressure brings back some memories lol. I wonder who tym hates more, kabal/kenshi or aquaman/mmh?
I just hate Kabal more than anything else, which why I still enjoy IGAU, there ain't no Kabal

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
1. Nerf his meterbulding on trident-rush down to 1/4 a bar built (maybe even less).
2. Make his D2 12 frames.

You can't take away the chip damage he gets off trident rush, unless he gets a safe 50/50 back in return. ^_^ (First person to justify Aquaman's ability to open people is via F1 - B12 will get a kick in the larynx).