What's new

Coronavirus (Covid-19) Discussion

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Of for fucks sake! Donald is now telling people to inject disinfected into their bodies and use UV lights on themselves.

Enjoy dying from bleach in your body and being sun burned.
To be fair, he didn't tell people to do it. Just strongly mused over the idea and rattled on about looking into it.

Pretty much everything short of saying go do it, which is probably what people are going to hear anyway.

It certainly wasn't a responsible train of discussion to toss out into the public.

Trump recently suggested you inject lysol (disinfectant) into your body to kill the virus.

That is something true that actually just happened.

Please, under no circumstances, do this.
It's a sad state we live in when after the president speaks, we have to have professionals advise the people against doing the things he just spoke of. And in this case it doesn't even take professionals, just anyone with a functioning brain.

To be fair, he didn't tell people to do it. Just strongly mused over the idea and rattled on about looking into it.

Pretty much everything short of saying go do it, which is probably what people are going to hear anyway.

It certainly wasn't a responsible train of discussion to toss out into the public.
A lot of people are dumb and gonna do it and worse yet, do it to their own kids. I am so bewildered I just looked at my original post and saw all the goofs I made like "of" instead of "oh". I can not even English today from reading that man's stupid ramblings. I'm even having to retype this post cause it's messing me up.

The world is a meme, what is my life? What is reality?

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
what really? i thought i was one of the most positive! All I ever do is support NRS, TYM and the fledgling eSport scene!
nope. note lately. bless your heart.

-edit- ur right. I just read things wrong. it's crazy out there. Plus i just had Taco Bell so who am I to judge.

Last edited:

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
A lot of people are dumb and gonna do it and worse yet, do it to their own kids. I am so bewildered I just looked at my original post and saw all the goofs I made like "of" instead of "oh". I can not even English today from reading that man's stupid ramblings. I'm even having to retype this post cause it's messing me up.

The world is a meme, what is my life? What is reality?
Oh I get how dangerous a thing it was to do. I just want to make sure we are being accurate about something that happens given someone else's routine is to not be.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I can get several omelettes worth of ingredients for the price of one at a local breakfast place. Then I'm gonna tip on top of that if I eat there. Why do you think it's cheaper to eat out? Talking generally here
Eggs, frozen vegetables, chicken breast, brown minute rice, etc.... not expensive, filling, near impossible to fuck up.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I can get several omelettes worth of ingredients for the price of one at a local breakfast place. Then I'm gonna tip on top of that if I eat there. Why do you think it's cheaper to eat out? Talking generally here
Depends on what it is and how many people you are feeding. Being on my own, buying stuff at the store can get way more expensive in a hurry. Highly perishable stuff often comes in quantities you can't easily use in one meal meaning you have to plan around those things or a lot of it ends up in the trash.

If all you do is buy cheap bags of frozen chicken and cook chicken and rice, and a few eggs in the morning you can make it work, but I've lost count of the times I went by the store to try something I thought was simple and it ended up being 35$ for one meal.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I think you miss understood me.. I said that buying food and cooking it is cheaper than eating at restaurants. a LOT cheaper...

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
So many assholes in my state: https://www.wpr.org/hundreds-stay-home-protesters-converge-wisconsin-capitol

"Some protesters carried assault rifles through the crowd. Duncan Lemp, 25, was one of them. "The First Amendment stands for nothing if you do not have a Second Amendment to protect it," he said. Lemp said he isn't worried about COVID-19. "Why should I be?" he asked"

Fuck you dude.
Lol, why is it these uber patriots who are always threatening to shoot up the government? They sure are quick to go from "America is the greatest country on earth" to "I'd like to see the government try to take muh guns!"

So many assholes in my state: https://www.wpr.org/hundreds-stay-home-protesters-converge-wisconsin-capitol

"Some protesters carried assault rifles through the crowd. Duncan Lemp, 25, was one of them. "The First Amendment stands for nothing if you do not have a Second Amendment to protect it," he said. Lemp said he isn't worried about COVID-19. "Why should I be?" he asked"

Fuck you dude.
What's he gonna do? Shoot the virus? Wait for an infected person to turn into a rabid dog who needs to be put down? These people are looking for any excuse to open carry when a gun is the last thing needed.

RoboCop

Former Owner
Premium Supporter
These people are looking for any excuse to open carry when a gun is the last thing needed.
Legit, as crazy as everything is getting right now, throwing fucking assault rifles into the mix is just begging for disaster.

Also, not trying to sound like a SJW, but this is white privilege on full display. Can you imagine how these exact people would react if minorities ever brought assault rifles to a protest? Remember how they reacted to Kaepernick kneeling during a football game? They're the same people who encourage running people over at BLM protests. Look at these fuckers showing up to the private residence of the officer who arrested the lady at her staged protest (where she literally told him to arrest her...):
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/g69sul This is the ugly face of privilege and entitlement on full display.

"...one of the ringleaders in this video was Ammon Bundy of the Bundy family that somehow entered into two armed standoffs with federal agents and still managed to not get shot and escape conviction."

Last edited:

RoboCop

Former Owner
Premium Supporter
And the cycle continues...
https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/g7c29n Even if every word out of his mouth wasn't a blatant lie and he legitimately was being sarcastic, what kind of sociopathic person would you need to be to use sarcasm like that during a press briefing about the virus? Like, even if you give him the absolute benefit of the doubt and ignore all of his past behaviour and tendancies and just completely dismiss reailty for the sake of believing him on this, he still comes out as an insane, incompetent, sociopathic piece of shit. What in the actual fuck...

Trump on video: "I was asking the question sarcastically to reporters like you, just to see what would happen."

This user put it much better than I could:
"So he he was being sarcastic about injecting disinfectant into one's body as a potential remedy for covid-19, during a press conference designed to inform and update Americans on a pandemic that has killed 50,000 of them, and also resulted in economic collapse and untold hardship? So he is admitting he is a deranged lunatic who has no temperament for leadership?"