What's new

Consider the Following: Ep. 1 -- New Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy and Home Lee

(listen to podcast first) What should our name be moving forward?

• Consider the Following

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • Around the Realm

Votes: 22 38.6%

• Total voters

coolwhip

Noob
Couple of questions

1. When is episode 2?

2. Can you have Ra Helios on?
1. Already recorded. Just needs the usual editing/uploading and it should be up by Wednesday or so.

2. Doubtful. I do think we'll probably have guests on at some point in the future (we'll figure out how it works since we're already 5 people) but I doubt Ra is high on the list, and I don't mean that in an insulting way or anything. I'm speaking for myself only here, to be clear.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
1. Already recorded. Just needs the usual editing/uploading and it should be up by Wednesday or so.

2. Doubtful. I do think we'll probably have guests on at some point in the future (we'll figure out how it works since we're already 5 people) but I doubt Ra is high on the list, and I don't mean that in an insulting way or anything. I'm speaking for myself only here, to be clear.
in my opinion

Ra Helios is a Hell NOios

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Not a bad show from what I heard i like it. Looking forward to episode 2. Still trying to finish episode 1 but been busy. Good luck though and hope to see hear more!

Last edited: