What's new

Congratulations To PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
MITDJT I don't think he meant "He knew about how to crouch teleport" was an attack on Denzell, more the entire MK community. Considering most of the community doesn't punish Kung Lao's teleport correctly.
This is what he said after denzell beat just to show you how salty he is and why I hate him the, " Denzell got lucky and he will never beat me again!!" now that is an attack on denzell, and I don't like that at all.

gdf

Noob
This is what he said after denzell beat just to show you how salty he is and why I hate him the, " Denzell got lucky and he will never beat me again!!" now that is an attack on denzell, and I don't like that at all.
He said that during MLG?

Congrats to Perfect Legend for playing so well at MLG. I believe Perfect Legend, among all players has leveled up the most from what I saw at the last MLG to how he is playing now.

Prior to having played PL at MLG I thought I was very good at the Kung Lao matchup but quickly realized that I have a lot to work on.

Evo is going to be very exciting this year for MK, I look forward to seeing everyone and am going to be training a ton leading up to it.

MIT is butt hurt lol. I was moreso referring to DJT guessing right at the last point of the match when I xrayed vs his cage. He just so happened to want to block instead of trying to press offense even more. That is the luck I am referring to not his overall play smh.

MIT is butt hurt lol. I was moreso referring to DJT guessing right at the last point of the match when I xrayed vs his cage. He just so happened to want to block instead of trying to press offense even more. That is the luck I am referring to not his overall play smh.
Then why did you say at mlg that he will never beat you again? Dumb boy and you said you will expose, LMAO. You even trying to say sub rapes Sonya?? Completely illogical and dumb saying that.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
HAHAHA you lost to denzell twice and you salty about, U Mad Bruh?
Hey man, look at the thread title. This is a thread to congratulate PL on his performance at MLG. Please stop trolling him, PM him if you have beef to settle.

Invincibeast

Stay Free
I see a lot of high-school style drama and shit talk going on in here. Grow up guys, you're supposed to be "role models" to this community as top players.

Status
Not open for further replies.