What's new

General/Other - Boneshaper Congrats WoundCowboy! Shinnok mains rejoice!

"waltzes in"

Ah lemme see here....so for BS...poor mobility, mix-up game is just okay, gaps in his pressure, and the fact that people don't punish the Hell Sparks enough when they can be.

He's like 6 or 7. I'd say Cassie, Predator, Kung Lao, Jax, and Erron Black are all superior.
go in the practice room record shinnok doing d4xhell spark then block with no meter bars that way he will not do the meter burn version... then pick a character like d vorah, kung jin, sonya, kitana, and try to punish it. lets see how often you get that punish even when you know he will not meter burn it.

you know what lets make it easier for you. pick cassie who has one of the fastest normals with a really good range and try to punish it consistently. yes hell spart can be punish but after you try this in the practice room you will get an idea of how hard it is to punish it then stop for a sec and ask yourself how much harder would ut be to punish it in a real match

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
go in the practice room record shinnok doing d4xhell spark then block with no meter bars that way he will not do the meter burn version... then pick a character like d vorah, kung jin, sonya, kitana, and try to punish it. lets see how often you get that punish even when you know he will not meter burn it.

you know what lets make it easier for you. pick cassie who has one of the fastest normals with a really good range and try to punish it consistently. yes hell spart can be punish but after you try this in the practice room you will get an idea of how hard it is to punish it then stop for a sec and ask yourself how much harder would ut be to punish it in a real match

it's easy with kitana. I do it in real matches.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nope x1000
He is easy to play though. I've said it before, BS Shinnok is, imo, the easiest character to learn and use because he doesn't do anything special and his setplay is pretty straight forward. He also requires low execution.

On the subject of him being top 5, I definitely agree. But he shouldn't be nerfed just because he's good, as I've said before as well, I don't want any character nerfed right now, only buffs for the characters that need it.

He is easy to play though. I've said it before, BS Shinnok is, imo, the easiest character to learn and use because he doesn't do anything special and his setplay is pretty straight forward. He also requires low execution.

On the subject of him being top 5, I definitely agree. But he shouldn't be nerfed just because he's good, as I've said before as well, I don't want any character nerfed right now, only buffs for the characters that need it.
Sir..... your description of Bojustu Kung Jin is astonishingly accurate! Please, tell me more!

Last edited:
it's easy with kitana. I do it in real matches.
o yea i forgot kitana has a fast advancing special or are you saying that you can punish it with her normals? because if you can punish it with her normals consistently in a real match you are my hero... i have a hard time punishing it with cassie in a real match. i can do it in a real match but no consistently