What's new

General/Other - Boneshaper Congrats WoundCowboy! Shinnok mains rejoice!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Congrats on being the first Shinnok to get first place at a major. You played excellent and you were on point the entire tournament. I was kinda hoping you'd go for some Quake tech when you were playing DJT's tremor, just to give him a taste of his own OTG medicine, but you really didn't need to, you were rather dominant all around.

You're the best!

@cR WoundCowboy

I didn't see the tournament but I heard nothing but good stuff from his victory so definitely good job on that.

YGDWaffles

Breakfast Lunch & Dinner's for Beginners
jesus christ he used an easy character. so what? you win a major with him. sometimes tym complains and babies on "broken characters" when there was tempest and there was tanya,and pred, AND they're still better than shinnok. this is the FIRST major this "broken" character won.
you guys gotta know that it's not all in the character, its also in the player's skill. That's why we're congratulating the player who used the character, not the character that was used by this wounded cowboy guy woo shinnok

not gonna lie tho bs shinnok should stand for bullshit shinnok lol

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
LOL ''Yo, Shinnok is not broken cuz he never won a major!'' ''He's just top... 10!'' Yeah, lets just forget his ridiculous zoning, frame traps, 5050's and mix ups, ridiculous pressure, good normals, good specials, good footsies basically he have every tool in the game not to mention he's hella easy to learn.
I'm not saying that Cowboy shouldn't have won this but i just hate when people say things like ''He's not broken cuz he never won a major''.

Last edited:

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
Predator is the only broken character in the game. Shinnok is the third or second best alongside Kung Lao. I don't see you bitching about them. No I'm not a Shinnok main.
This isn't about those two. "His -4 jailable projectile off of his 6 frame low isn't broken!" FOH
People need to stop with this " x character isn't broken or top tier because they didn't place or win a major " mentality , because it's not about placings , it's about the characters tools and how they stack up against the cast. Shinnok will make a shit ton of top 8's in his current state I promise you that.
Nope. Takeda has made several Top 8s, so that means he's good. :DOGE

StealthyMuffin

LOL ''Yo, Shinnok is noy broken cuz he never won a major!'' ''He's just top... 10!'' Yeah, lets just forget his ridiculous zoning, frame traps, 5050's and mix ups, ridiculous pressure, good normals, good specials, good footsies basically he have every tool in the game not to mention he's hella easy to learn.
I'm not saying that Cowboy shouldn't have won this but i just hate when people say things like ''He's not broken cuz he never won a major''.
You forgot about his meter building shenanigans.

StealthyMuffin

Why don't you win majors with "the best character in the game"??? It is free money
Cuz I aint a bitch. But for real, get out of my face with that argument. I'm not throwing shade on Wound. I know it's still difficult to win at a high level. Even with a character like Shinnok. I'm just not impressed when I see someone win with him.