What's new

General/Other Congrats to Playing to W1n the Sinestro of America!

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Sinestro sucks, Cowboy is almost 100% accurate in what he is saying about the character and all of you will look stupid in a few months. He looks good because there are like 5 people who actually know the match up. Stay free bitches.
I know the Sinestro matchup. I've beaten Wound and P2W in tournament both multiple times. But P2W eliminated me this weekend, Sinestro is far from unviable. He has his holes like every other character, but he probably doesn't have any matchups 3-7 or worse. As time passes more tech and more matchup-specific knowledge is being figured out making him better and better. I honestly think he is a top 10 character, not top 5 though.

With that being said Sinestro is not bad, and good shit this weekend Matt

I know the Sinestro matchup. I've beaten Wound and P2W in tournament both multiple times. But P2W eliminated me this weekend, Sinestro is far from unviable. He has his holes like every other character, but he probably doesn't have any matchups 3-7 or worse. As time passes more tech and more matchup-specific knowledge is being figured out making him better and better. I honestly think he is a top 10 character, not top 5 though.

With that being said Sinestro is not bad, and good shit this weekend Matt
@Blind_Man ?

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Fool, you have some explaining to do.

You claimed Sinestro was the "7th best character" in the game before the push block tech was ever discovered. Fast forward to the day after SCR, you have been saying that Sinestro is "mediocre" ever since. Explain.

Also, in the stream chat, you posted "Zod is the game's only viable zoning character". How can an "overrated" character be the game's only viable zoning character?

The NRS community wonders, can you justify your arguments or are you still emo because of SCR?
Do you see yourself in the mirror sometimes when you talk to Wound?

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I used to be a P2W hater myself. I actually got to meet him at Final Round, and he actually doesn't seem to be that bad of a guy.