What's new

General/Other Congrats to Playing to W1n the Sinestro of America!

coolwhip

Noob
He's still a huge fucking asshole that has zero people skills.

The fact that people stop hating on someone like P2W or Me when we place top 8 despite us being assholes is sad as fuck.
Please don't put yourself in the same asshole tier as P2W. He's S+. A hell of a player, but S+ nonetheless.

Sinestro sucks, Cowboy is almost 100% accurate in what he is saying about the character and all of you will look stupid in a few months. He looks good because there are like 5 people who actually know the match up. Stay free bitches.
only 5 ppl know that matchup? sounds like an understatement to me lmao. And cowboy can downplay all he wants, doesn't mean he is right. Having some bad matchups doesn't equate to a character being "unviable". DJT plays GL and he knows he gets outzoned by MMH, raven, sinestro, cyborg, etc. So I dnt want to hear any excuses, that is pure bs and I'm being completely real.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
wound and p2w are both great players, this whole character of america thing shouldn't be relevant when they are both doing well. mods with more stupid threads, who are you to judge the character of america when you went to one major and got bodied @STB Shujinkydink ? p2w even got on the mic and said that he doesn't care.. still props to p2w for doing very well
I wouldn't call top 16 bodied.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
only 5 ppl know that matchup? sounds like an understatement to me lmao. And cowboy can downplay all he wants, doesn't mean he is right. Having some bad matchups doesn't equate to a character being "unviable". DJT plays GL and he knows he gets outzoned by MMH, raven, sinestro, cyborg, etc. So I dnt want to hear any excuses, that is pure bs and I'm being completely real.
I don't literally mean 5 people, but very few actually understand how to fight the character. I haven't said anything about his match ups, so I don't know why they're being brought up. The character has problems, which cowboy has stated already.

I don't literally mean 5 people, but very few actually understand how to fight the character. I haven't said anything about his match ups, so I don't know why they're being brought up. The character has problems, which cowboy has stated already.
but having "problems" is different from being "unviable". I dnt care if he says he has problems "like everyone does in a fighting game because no character is "perfect"", but talking about how he is so bad is bs, I never knew a zoning character could have a vortex and be bad lol. Look at what jokers/shazams/ lex players got to deal with....... smh.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
This is true, he was called a scrub in terms of gameplay after he went 0-2 at KiT. Those haters absolutely DO need to hold this. Am I one of them? Actually I am on record being nervous about playing him, I never really underestimated him, but that could be because his character beats mine.

Then there are other haters who hate on his personality. Alleging he is racist, homophobic, hateful, superior to "scrubs of TYM," launches personal attacks, etc. They don't really have to hold anything until he donates to charity or becomes a priest or something:DOGE

Anyway, good job getting 4th with a mediocre character.
I think it comes down to that p2w doesn't take this site super seriously so he doesn't really care what he says for better or worse. The haters I was talking about were the people questioning his skill after KIT, because I know how hard the dude works. Maybe he is a dick on the forums, but he is a great guy IRL. Also it has been super fun to play his bad matchups, which he will forever have to hold...So hold that Matt

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
The matches that I seen from P2W Dude was a fuckin monster! Major props. Props to that man. The whole "Best of Such Such" Title that people seem to be throwing around... I don't know I guess that's a situation where I'll just say to each his own, but from what I saw this Yesterday the man did his fucking thing. Kudos, Props, and all that other good shit. Great showing.

STB Shujinkydink

With how much you hyped yourself up, I would definitely say only top 16 is getting bodied. Doesn't matter much anymore though whats done is done.
Props to p2w for playing awesome and being super fun to watch.
A man can dream.

I'd also like to point out that SCR was not my first major. I went to ufgt and got top 32, with sinestro I may add. So mr hippity hoppity flippity boopiter joopitur should know that I do know what I'm talking about at least a little bit when it comes to judging the character :)

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
A man can dream.

I'd also like to point out that SCR was not my first major. I went to ufgt and got top 32, with sinestro I may add. So mr hippity hoppity flippity boopiter joopitur should know that I do know what I'm talking about at least a little bit when it comes to judging the character :)
I think TYM is just tired of the character of America/world talks tbh. Will u be at this years UFGT? Me and Jupiter are definitely trying to go but we both got work and school so Idk about us yet. Still would be nice to see you vs Jupiter though.

STB Shujinkydink

I think TYM is just tired of the character of America/world talks tbh. Will u be at this years UFGT? Me and Jupiter are definitely trying to go but we both got work and school so Idk about us yet. Still would be nice to see you vs Jupiter though.
Unfortunately I will not. My only major on the horizon is NWM. My travelling days are winding down sadly. I don't know how I travelled so much 2012-13, shits exhausting lol

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Sinestro sucks, Cowboy is almost 100% accurate in what he is saying about the character and all of you will look stupid in a few months. He looks good because there are like 5 people who actually know the match up. Stay free bitches.
You are late.

What Cowboy is saying about Sinestro now P2W has been saying for the past four months, but fools like you would not listen.

Cleveland fights Sinestro all the time. We know what the character can and cannot do. Sinestro is not "mediocre", but he is definitely not top 5 either. Cowboy was initially right about Sinestro's tier position until he lost his mind post SCR.