What's new

General/Other Congrats to 16 Bit - The Kabal Slayer

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Does anyone want to debate who is the best kitana in the world now?

..........Nope didnt think so

How about we stop with the debate, theres very little left for you nay-sayers to hold on to

GGA 16 Bit is #1 PERIOD

And dont bring up online kits or retired Kits practicing Law in Kentucky
Man GreatOne should seriously drive over to my place and train since he's so fucking close.

Awesome stuff 16bit, congrats. Watching archives now.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

How about we stop with the debate, theres very little left for you nay-sayers to hold on to

GGA 16 Bit is #1 PERIOD

Um what? I guess you didn't see the videos that came out today of Ragnarokz bodying that Kenshi to win a tournament. It's just a tossup now between the two, we'll have to see if he comes to America to play the mirror sometime.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

GGA 16 Bit is #1 PERIOD

U really don't like gr8one huh? Lol

Reactions: 7L

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
U really don't like gr8one huh? Lol
no no no I love gr8one

Personally and as a player

But its disrespectful for anyone to say 16 bit isnt the best kitana when he's time after time after time beat and competed with the best and earned his stripes over and over and over with a gauntlet loaded of accomplishments

Its nothing personal against anyone but its just obvious 16 bit is the absolute best kitana

Perfect Legend was ROBBED. Check out my thread, you ass kissers.
Does your house have wood paneling on the walls? I always picture you setting in a dimly lit wood paneled room, dirty ass wife beater shirt, various empty beverage containers strewn about, and you angrily smashing away at a computer that still uses windows '98

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends

GGA 16 Bit is #1 PERIOD

Whoever is still saying someone else is the best Kitana in the world needs to get serious.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
shoutouts to Soonk....

MK is at the point of "can your scene help you level up MU's" now. GGA, VSM, ATL, EGP and Vegas..... no excuses to why you should lose to anyone outside of these scenes.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I wouldn't say that. MU numbers are when both characters are played to their limit.
More of a troll than anything. 16bit's play was pretty amazing. I could see PL getting frustrated in his play. In 2 of 3 majors I've been to I lost to kitana. I can relate.

ggs to both players.