What's new

General/Other Congrats to 16 Bit - The Kabal Slayer

REO

Undead
Amazing performance by 16 Bit. I was impressed on all the amazing reads and patience he had throughout the entire tournament, especially in certain match-ups. 16 Bit, I declare you as the Kabal killer from here on out. For anyone to do what you have done consistently in a 3-7 (possibly 2-8) match-up is insane. Not only do you hold a win over the Kabal dictator himself, but you now hold a win over the two-time EVO Mortal Kombat Champion.

Entertaining stream and performance.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
MK Community Logic 1: The elder gods called it a 7-3 match up, so if a good player overcomes it, and consistently shows this against many good players in the match-up, the numbers still wont change.

MK Community Logic 2: Tier Lists are not opinions from players for everyone to discuss, they are one or a few player facts.

I caught some of the stream, good stuff guys. Respect to GGA for going down. Come down to EGP next!

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
MK Community Logic 1: The elder gods called it a 7-3 match up, so if a good player overcomes it, and consistently shows this against many good players in the match-up, the numbers still wont change.

MK Community Logic 2: Tier Lists are not opinions from players for everyone to discuss, they are one or a few player facts.

I caught some of the stream, good stuff guys. Respect to GGA for going down.
lol

video link pls? Q~Q

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Unfortunately I see a lot of kitana hate coming from this... PL has beaten 16bit three times now with Kabal 3-0 or 3-1. 16bit beats him in grand finals here and now that matchup's going to change lol. Let's give 16bit his props for overcoming the matchup and proving he was the better player today.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The toasty boost was irrelevant but pretty cool. 16bit was getting juggled and PL got Dan Forden to pop up but 16 bit got the boost. However, 16 bit already had 2+ bars, so the boost really only gave him half a bar.

Congratulations 16bit!!

I usually only watch a few matches from each tournament. but I always make sure I watch you, and I don't even play kitana or play with someone who plays kitana.

Even when it's like round1 at the start of the tournament. i'll take the time to watch yours even if I think you're gonna blow them up.

You're a treat to watch, even when you fight kenshi/freddy.

good work.