What's new

General/Other Congrats to 16 Bit - The Kabal Slayer

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I was going to ressurect my stupid meme from the past...but in this case, I don't think it applies. Beating Reo Twice, and PL's Kabal is no simple feat. Props big guy, you deserve them :)

Espio

Kokomo
Watching these matches was nothing short of amazing, seeing a player day in and day out grind out extremely tough match ups and not only hold his own, but win consistently is really inspiring to me and 16Bit deserves all the props, congrats on your victory 16Bit :).

As a character loyalist, that's really hype to me, keep going :D.

McNasty

Moist.
Good shit 16bit so whats the secret to kitana vs kabal? You were in the air a lot saw some good delayed air fans to keep him in check and also you got him to burn a lot of meter on AA spins which worked in your advantage in the long run. Im gonna have to disect your play vs kabal see if I cant replicate some of it myself.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Great thread for 16Bit, he is indeed the Kabal slayer.

A walk down memory lane, he beat Online Tony's Kabal at Evo 2011 - from the get go, we saw Kabal is tough for Kitana.

Fast forward, 16Bit has beaten every Kabal player along the way Cat etc

He defeated REO twice! Who does that? 16Bit is the absolute best Kitana of America...wait THE WORLD!

He lost to PL's Kabal before and now he has defeated PL's Kabal.

Who is next? CD Jr's Kabal!

NEC is going to be extreme hype.

Also, the day 16Bit defeats Master pigshi that will be the most epic pop off in history :eek:

Flagg

Noob
16 Bit, im curious what your opinion on Kitana vs Kabal is. Plenty of people have their half assed opinions, but you're the one that's done it.

Do you still think its a bad match up after beating so many Kabals now?

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Congrats 16-bit! Very happy for you!

Hey CoCo guys, is there any chance you will upload these matches to YT? At least Top8? I can't watch Twitch.tv archives anymore, they're always in slow-motion and suffer from nasty frame-skipping. T_T

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
16 Bit, im curious what your opinion on Kitana vs Kabal is. Plenty of people have their half assed opinions, but you're the one that's done it.

Do you still think its a bad match up after beating so many Kabals now?

Yes, it's very bad. IMO Kabal players do not play the MU to it's max.

Let's be serious here. I've lost to Carl's Kabal before, including this tournament. I played well, Carl neglected to do some things he knows to do and I had some tricks to beat Carl's playstyle and the total score was 5-5(7-5 overall but he had the two KL games).