What's new

Congrats Detroit.

AU_SUCK

MEOW
I gotta admit when he picked Jax for the last round I thought he handed it to CDJr, but in the end he conquered. I knew he could do it i predicted that an underdog would win this. I thought either Detroit or Morty would win. Also congrats to both Sonyas that made it to the top 8, we gotta rep dat chick :D. Congrats on winning nec man. your a very talented player.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Congratulations to Detroit, he is a very dedicated player of MK9, very skilled and deserved to win !! :D

Marvaz

come at me
I dont wanna throw out any names but I knew Detroit would win NEC. New york people thinking that west coast people suck LOL. I remember when the same thing was said when Michealangelo went over there and won one of their majors. I remember when i was telling people about detroit and they said he would NEVER win a offline major and no 1 cared about him because he plays ONLINE. LOL. Detroits always been humble and cool btw. The title will stay at the west for good. SCR will once again prove that the best comp is in the west. The east does have more players but thats it. ALso shout outs to PIG and MORTY. Pigs one of my heros, definately surprised people. Morty proved what was already said, that HE has the best sonya in the WORLD.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
"this is going to be 3-0 no rounds"

Damn. Detroit called it then did it. So badass. Congrats dude.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
detroitballin a.k.a the dominican beater soul stealer

Dark_Rob

Noob
Congratulations Detroitballn. You came to NEC and you beat the best VSM could throw at you. So Il be the first to bow down. Amazing play sir.

Congrats Detroit! Wanted him to win.

InB4Excuses
InB4EastCoastDidn'tKnowTheMatchUp
InB4DetroitExploitedDamageBoostBug

I also like that fact he was a heavy online player.

shura30

Shura
nice detroit
congrats for bringing shang this far

that's what happens when you stick to your main no matter what instead of bitching because you don't win (any reference is on purpose)

those games were insanely good
a bit of sadness for that smoke counterpick that could have costed you the final but you did well going for jax

usa tournaments should follow japanese standard
1 player, 1 character
no counterpicks and no losses because you don't know or have a bad matchup

omg omg omg omg omggggaaawwwdd!

Ill be honest, i wanted you to win so bad, but i really thought CDjr or reo were gonna take it.
im beyond happy right now, you proved yourself to be VERY worthy,

You def shut tom up on "3-0 favor of cdjr"

great showcase

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Awesome! Busting out skarlett during pools and then slaying the gents from NY...love it! CD will always be my fav. to watch but I was secretly rooting for Alex!!!