What's new

CONFIRMED! PATCH TIME BOYS

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I could be wrong about that. I just thought I saw somewhere that they would be rolled out at the same time, don't remember where though.

But that would fall in line with how NRS usually releases them.
Balance patch hits today. Never doubt my in-sighted insight my friend. :D

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
Can u react to sub zero's slide, to jaquies dash punch, shangs groundskulls, geras sandtrap, etc etc.?

Let me give you a tip, if reborn scorp has defensive bars, he will more likely telecancel. And guess what, its punishable, meaning he cant telecancel and block in time and yes u can react to it.
Only took me 2 min to lab to actually realise u can react and punish his telecancel.
Sub doesn't have 3 options off his slide. Jacqui's punch doesn't travel full screen, is a high , and doesn't have options off it. I don't play against Shang enough to know anything yet. Gera's sandtrap is like the 10th busted thing about that character.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
These patches just show that the game basically works the way they want it to. Its always nice to want more but what we got is good for me. If you dont enjoy it now, you definitely wont period.

Lmao they left my boy Jax alone!! Y’all gone see me in KL believe that

Edit: Sonya still has that fast ass projectile but scorpion teleport is a high?!?! LMAOOOOOOO they listened to your boy

Last edited: