What's new

Complaints with Perfect Legend: Cronus Adapter, KI X DOA, State of Injustice

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
When I'm logged in on PSN, and go to training mode (or even face the AI) the game lags really bad. I usually just sign out from PSN when I go into training mode. Have no idea if this happens on the 360,, but it does happen to me.

And for the most part, yeah good read. As for DOA and KI....KI got them sparkles that DOA doesn't have :REO
Same here.
I thought it was my CD.
as if I may have scratched, I was thinking to myself should I buy a new Injustice CD? I normally take good care of my CDs too.

I never played Injustice on Xbox so it's hard for me to understand what PL is saying. At the Break I know they play on PS3.

For once I actually agree with carl on something, stop underrating Cyrax people.

The MK tierlist in the community's eyes:
1. Kabal
2. Kenshi
3. Kung Lao
4. Sonya
5. Cyrax

When it's actually more of something like this:
1. Kabal(Obviously)
2. Kenshi/Cyrax(One you can never touch and the other you never him to touch you)
3. Freddy(Massively underrated, you people are all mad for not playing this character)
4. Sonya(Good at everything, best at being in your face)
5. Kung Lao(Good, but he does have holes. Albeit very small holes, but at the highest level of play they matter.
No
1. Cyrax
2. Kabal
3. Sonya
4. Kenshi
5. Kung Lao
Who still runs injustice tournaments on PS3?????
WNF

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
We were getting a LOT of slowdown at my local today on PS3. Granted I cant say it cost me a tourney match but it was annoying.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
i second this, i agree with PL and btw when at comicon last year, hector himself told me that stages such as metropolis lag on ps3 and not the xbox. He stated that a few stages had frame drops on the ps3 version.
The PS3 version would freeze a lot during our beta testing.

vicious1024

Does it matter?
I've seen slowdown on both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Injustice, though nothing I would ever consider "major." The only fighting games I've ever experienced/viewed any major slowdowns with were Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Soul Calibur V - both on PS3.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
"Also stop with this “this player is the guy to beat” or “this player is unstoppable” comments. Its stupid especially since we have been playing a different version of this game for a month then we get a new patch etc etc. The same game we were playing at EVO is not the same game we were playing at UFGT or TFC. So stop it. This is a new game and the slate has been wiped clean."

Uhmmmmmmm does anyone remember a certain EVO winner going into hiding during most of MK lifespan claiming he'd done the best tournament ever and blablabla?

FUCK THE CRONUS ADAPTER!! That thing screws the fucking system up and it's so annoying. FUCK IT FUCK IT FFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK IIITTTT!!

DOA and KI are similar in that they both heavily involve mind games, personally that's what I think is enjoyable and fun to watch. There are a lot more potential hype moments when players have multiple instances where they can break damage and come back.

PS3 is crap for injustice. Go to Fortress pick Zod and do his meter burn orb projectile, massive frame drops. Unfortunately the PS3 and 360 Era involved a lot of games that were developed on xbox and then ported to PS3 and as such they took performance hits on PS3. It's not necessarily the fault of the hardware or software the PS3 runs on it's more of an issue with developers being lazy. All the same Injustice and many of the other ports run worse on PS3.

"Also stop with this “this player is the guy to beat” or “this player is unstoppable” comments. Its stupid especially since we have been playing a different version of this game for a month then we get a new patch etc etc. The same game we were playing at EVO is not the same game we were playing at UFGT or TFC. So stop it. This is a new game and the slate has been wiped clean."

Uhmmmmmmm does anyone remember a certain EVO winner going into hiding during most of MK lifespan claiming he'd done the best tournament ever and blablabla?
I won evo the following year. too

4x4lo8o

Noob
PS3 is crap for injustice. Go to Fortress pick Zod and do his meter burn orb projectile, massive frame drops. Unfortunately the PS3 and 360 Era involved a lot of games that were developed on xbox and then ported to PS3 and as such they took performance hits on PS3. It's not necessarily the fault of the hardware or software the PS3 runs on it's more of an issue with developers being lazy. All the same Injustice and many of the other ports run worse on PS3.
Or go to Batcave Lagoon, choose Ares and throw the generator then start trying to do MB Godsmacks and b3's. I'm sort of baffled that people are saying they've never seen framerate issues on the PS3. I've had issues with framerate showdown at every PS3 Injustice tournament I've been to, including evo. I wish my set with M Betty at Evo has been on stream. Everyone watching could see it and at the end of last game he and I just sat there stunned that we had to play a tournament match like that.
I know I personally won't ever travel to play this game on the PS3 again, so it's a relief that most tournaments are starting to switch to 360