What's new

Complaint thread

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Me telling you to interact with women to familiarise yourself with those that aren’t fictional waifus = homophobic? Gotcha. Since you’re grasping at straws in a pathetic attempt to victimise yourself, I’m going to call you a misogynist and a racist for believing Tanya and Kitana are ugly. :DOGE

User Temptress with the Sindel PFP and Edenian flair is definitely a homophobe. You’re very perceptive, aren’t you, “darling”?

saretta1988

EASY LADY
Me telling you to interact with women to familiarise yourself with those that aren’t fictional waifus = homophobic? Gotcha. Since you’re grasping at straws in a pathetic attempt to victimise yourself, I’m going to call you a misogynist and a racist for believing Tanya and Kitana are ugly. :DOGE

User Temptress with the Sindel PFP and Edenian flair is definitely a homophobe. You’re very perceptive, aren’t you, “darling”?
dont turn this around on me. U tryna being smart but even a 3 yo kid would suss out your intentions

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
@saretta1988 Relax. There’s no reason to make accusations like that. Cut it out and get back on topic.

@Temptress I know you were just responding, but don’t stoop to their level. Please stop as well.

Now let’s get back on topic. I’m annoyed that the beta has the same characters as the stress test but with just 2 new characters (Li Mei and Cage). While Sub-Zero is in my top 3 characters I’m wanting to try out in MK1, it just feels lazy if I’m being honest. Especially considering they also are bringing back all the Kameo’s from the stress test as well, and only adding 1 more, Frost.

Not a big deal, just annoying. And I was definitely expecting them to add Scorpion. But ah well ¯\(ツ)

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
I fully understand why and wholeheartedly agree with it, but hot damn does it suck not having beta access as a PC player. Fuck dataminers ruining shit for the rest of us. I want to play ASAP, even if just a little taste.

:(

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Something I hate is key MK characters being dlc in MK games. Absolute garbage.

And how gamers in general have started accepting things like this.

I understand if it’s a character that was a late decision. But announcing dlc before the base roster of a game is even known? Before it’s even released?

Things like this didn’t fly as much back in the late 2000s. I feel like people had more of a backbone then.

Other than that the game looks good and I look forward to playing it.

Bloody

Noob
1. Fatal blows
I can't comprehend why they kept this garbage mechanic. It ruins the flow of the game. At least x-rays made you think twice about using the meter.
2. Kameos
I understand they wanted to add a gimmick but when I pick a character I want to play that specific character and his kit, not a bastardized version.
3. Speed
Ideally it should be somewhere between mk9 and 10.

1. Fatal blows
I can't comprehend why they kept this garbage mechanic. It ruins the flow of the game. At least x-rays made you think twice about using the meter.
2. Kameos
I understand they wanted to add a gimmick but when I pick a character I want to play that specific character and his kit, not a bastardized version.
3. Speed
Ideally it should be somewhere between mk9 and 10.
your 2nd complaint doesn’t make much sense. All the base characters seem kitted out even without a kameo

Fatal Blows being 15 seconds long on average is definitely not good
This is the major major fly in the ointment for me.

I get that it's 100% for casuals who love that shit, but I'm hoping to god there's a kombat code or something for "quick" fatal blows. Make it so if I just tap the triggers it does some cool and SHORT super animation (with the same frame data/ending points) and i can hold if i want the full swag. Having every competitive match with a 15 second move that's damage only is annoying as hell.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Speaking of of NRS only developing the console versions.
My main complain is it is making me seriously considering buying a console just based on MKX and 11 were at launch on PC.
I just re looked at this thread and saw this..had no idea you were on pc man lol

I must say I’m kind of hyped to see this game run on the steam deck docked though..