What's new

Competitive PC scene

DeftMonk

Noob
thats why you have a benchmark forced to run before going online on pc. It wouldnt match you with consoles players if you dont have at least 60fps.
i mean there is no excuse in 2019 for NRS to not include Crossplay. it would benefit everyone and increase sells even more. A lot of people who only own a pc wont buy mk11 cause they know the community is too small on pc.
pc fighting games would be far too easy to play tool assisted

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
I was a Cassie main, SightedMarcus was the tag. If i recall correctly, you played Kotal
Oh yeah i remember you. Yeh i was a kotal player :)
Btw i added everyone here who put steamlink.
My nickname on steam is iloveSIA for whoever i added to FL.

Last edited:
Hey guys, just saw this. PC League 2 is now open for registration here for MK 11 - https://smash.gg/tournament/juste-meta-mk11-pc-league/events/pc-league-2/overview

Theres also some weeklies you can register for as well!
Thanks for passing by and organizing everything! It's awesome to see pc get some love. We are a small community, but hopefully we can make it grow. I'm registered already, hope it gets filled!
About the weeklies, you mean the fight nights? I only see 4 and all have past, being the last one on 26. Am I looking in the right place?

Thanks for passing by and organizing everything! It's awesome to see pc get some love. We are a small community, but hopefully we can make it grow. I'm registered already, hope it gets filled!
About the weeklies, you mean the fight nights? I only see 4 and all have past, being the last one on 26. Am I looking in the right place?
They are all in the future btw, october. Register for them if youre interested! I will double check the dates tho

Anyone down to get a koth or something going maybe this Friday? I want this to be a regular thing. I'll be happy to stream/record anything that happens so people can watch their matches back if they want.

Anyone down to get a koth or something going maybe this Friday? I want this to be a regular thing. I'll be happy to stream/record anything that happens so people can watch their matches back if they want.
Sure, but what time? I'm from spain, you're all from europe? I'm available this friday from 19:00

DeftMonk

Noob
bro where are you from? Our matches had pretty good connection but I am in China.

I'm US West so I was thinking around 5:00 p.m. PDT. It's really up to you guys though I'm around pretty much all day tomorrow and down for whatever time.