What's new

Community-Restricted Kabal and System Kabal (UPDATES TBA)

Im cooler than Sub Zero so there's no need to worry about my state of mind, but again, I have evolved the meta games, I am now using out-game elements to further strengthen my playing ability. Psycho Mantis employed similar methods and I am taking it to the next level. If I feel I am being pinned down by iagb machine bullets, a flick of my hand and BAM! Your controller has been plugged, and it has now enabled me yet more extra seconds to launch a FULL OFFENSIVE. I have many imaginative ways to incorporate real world elements into my future battles.
seek help

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
it isn't irrelevant, because it could very well happen, what with all the other fuckery being discovered in this game as of late, i wouldn't be surprised if it did. And if it did happen you'd still be sayin the same shit lol. Allowing any of this would turn this game into a horrible disfigured mess of a fighting game attracting only the ultra nerdy and obsessed. Mk would quickly go from a fun fighting game to a complete waste of time. the resets are pushing it but this just goes too far...
The players aren't the ones making this game into a disfigured mess. It is what it is, and people are simply using all in-game options available to them to win.

REO

Undead
lol,saying its irrelevant or dodging stating where u would stand on the grounds that nothing like it has been discovered is a cop-out. You probably just don't wanna go end up saying something stupid and getting blown up for it. smh.

seriously...
Nope, I just would rather use my time to discuss the actual game than your fantasy world.

REO

Undead
Here's how to identify a lunatic in the MK community:

Lunatic - Will use things outside the video game that have no connection to the game whatsoever to win.
Competitive player - Will use in-game character tools to win.

I recommend everyone to stay away from users who try to promote Mortal Kombat in real life because their arguments suck ass on a message board.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
this thread has either taken one of two routes...

• the hardcore are being hardcore
  • people want to give in to the 'whining'
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Flagg

Noob
Who's talking about real life? Im not nmdc to work every morning or using Cyrax nets when i do my ecology stuff.

Im talking about evolving the meta game. I have plenty of counters for that full invincibility for a whole round tech!

REO

Undead
You guys really expect me to lose this argument when I've preached it in games like UMK:3, MK:A, MKvsDCU, and etc. that had far worse glitches?

the hardcore are being hardcore
people want to give in to the 'whining'
Correct me if I'm wrong.
It's more about discussing game without rules in the form of tiers, characters, and match-ups since they're altered. Basically think of it as documented information for people who would be interested in playing the game in that condition.

JAP

Combo maker
it is cheating because the game creaters certainly didn't intend for the game to have this happen. And what if say, i discovered a glitch that first round i was able to glitch ur health so that u'd die in one hit, but my health would stay normal, and it would stay like that the entire match...you mean to tell me u'd be ok with that as well?
NO, INVISIBLE HITBOX GLITCH ANY ROUND "yes first round, very easy" what happen??

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!

• the hardcore are being hardcore
  • people want to give in to the 'whining'
Correct me if I'm wrong.
i have no idea, i'm hardcore when it comes to games i like, but i don't like having to deal with retarded BS like this. Personally i just think we should put together a small group of people dedicated to finding game breaking glitches until we find enuff stuff to make even REO crack. Its just plain rediculous.

REO

Undead
i have no idea, i'm hardcore when it comes to games i like, but i don't like having to deal with retarded BS like this. Personally i just think we should put together a small group of people dedicated to finding game breaking glitches until we find enuff stuff to make even REO crack. Its just plain rediculous.
I've played against characters that had had full-screen projectile infinites, even characters that had absurd infinites that were unbreakable and child's play to set up. You will have to dig deep into this game (with a prayer or two) to find ANYTHING that will compare to the past bullcrap in MK games I've played through.

You guys have it lucky in MK:9, and the fact that you act like spoiled children sickens me.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Here's how to identify a lunatic in the MK community:

Lunatic - Will use things outside the video game that have no connection to the game whatsoever to win.
Competitive player - Will use in-game character tools to win.

I recommend everyone to stay away from users who try to promote Mortal Kombat in real life because their arguments suck ass on a message board.
my friend will smack you in the face with the box of my MK copy

-Connection to the game
-Not your opponent
-Not a contestant,no rules apply

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
Im cooler than Sub Zero so there's no need to worry about my state of mind, but again, I have evolved the meta games, I am now using out-game elements to further strengthen my playing ability. Psycho Mantis employed similar methods and I am taking it to the next level. If I feel I am being pinned down by iagb machine bullets, a flick of my hand and BAM! Your controller has been plugged, and it has now enabled me yet more extra seconds to launch a FULL OFFENSIVE. I have many imaginative ways to incorporate real world elements into my future battles.
This reminds me of playing Worms 2 with my older brother when we were kids. As I was about to kill his last worm in a hotseat game he would always pick his spot to mash enter and make my worm jump in the water :D

REO

Undead
my friend will smack you in the face with the box of my MK copy

-Connection to the game
-Not your opponent
-Not a contestant,no rules apply
Grow up. Your post has nothing to do with competitive MK at the highest level (which is what we're discussing). If you are this angered by my logic and reasoning on a message board, then log off and release steam else where.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Personally I think we should petition NRS to not sponsor any tournaments unless all players are able to use every tool in their arsenal. This severely gimps Kabal and makes matches that he should normally win, less winnable.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
The people who love this game\franchise aka the people who matter, don't give a fuck about Kabal and his holiness. I go balls to the wall against these glitch whores i could give two fucks....jigga wha...jigga who....JIGGA please....Nothing will deter me from loving this game like my own personal hooker. Forgive me, im teying out my innet ghetto!