What's new

Community-Restricted Kabal and System Kabal (UPDATES TBA)

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
it is cheating because the game creaters certainly didn't intend for the game to have this happen. And what if say, i discovered a glitch that first round i was able to glitch ur health so that u'd die in one hit, but my health would stay normal, and it would stay like that the entire match...you mean to tell me u'd be ok with that as well?

While an obvious troll, this thread doesn't really break any site rules.

Personally, I think it's fucking stupid, and I encourage people to not even participate in this.

inb4 LAWL RESETS BRO
also smoke invisibility glitch banned and cast-wide parry glitches banned but this shouldn't be lolwut

Threads aren't closed because you don't like them. Staff who have been around for older 3D gen games like Dark_Rob and STORMS understand this thread. We had match-up lists and tier lists with all exploits factored back then in previous MK games.

If you don't like it, stay out of it.
Fair enough, man, but my point is that you already talked about this in another thread and it isn't just a ban on Kabal using it. Since this glitch is pretty much considered banned right now, your old MU charts work just fine and there seems no need to make new ones under the scenario that Kabal could use the glitch. This isn't about disliking something. It isn't even bias. I'm just using common sense, man.

Flagg

Noob
This is getting boring now.

If there was a glitch that gave Baraka 100% chip on his fireball, you cannot say "by not using it you are not using Baraka to his full potential".

Here's a deal, the next tournie I go to, in the third round i'll turn around and smash my opponent in the face with my Qanba. After all, I need to do what it takes and im playing to my full potential by having a stick that does considerably more damage to a persons face than a pad.

Hell, i'll have a friend of mine stand by the mains and pull the plug if im going to lose.

After all, I WANT TO PLAY AT FULL POTENTIAL.

So yes, by using the above rules, Kano is now 10-0 everyone.

REO

Undead
it is cheating because the game creaters certainly didn't intend for the game to have this happen.
Game creators didn't intend Cyrax to have resets, KL to have delayed armor, Jax to have 100% wall combos, Kabal to be number one, etc. and so on. What is your point?
And what if say, i discovered a glitch that first round i was able to glitch ur health so that u'd die in one hit, but my health would stay normal, and it would stay like that the entire round...you mean to tell me u'd be ok with that as well?
Irrelevant question. I only care about things that are currently in the game.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Game creators didn't intend Cyrax to have resets, KL to have delayed armor, Jax to have 100% wall combos, Kabal to be number one, etc. and so on. What is your point?
There's a fine gap between going to a tournament to play, and going to a tournament to win. If you're part of the latter group, you're a cheater.

REO

Undead
Fair enough, man, but my point is that you already talked about this in another thread and it isn't just a ban on Kabal using it. Since this glitch is pretty much considered banned right now, your old MU charts work just fine and there seems no need to make new ones under the scenario that Kabal could use the glitch. This isn't about disliking something. It isn't even bias. I'm just using common sense, man.
It's for the players who like to play MK without rules, or for a TO who is thinking of running one with no rules. There needs to be information on the game at this level. Why would no information be documented about it on the most competitive MK site?
This is getting boring now.

If there was a glitch that gave Baraka 100% chip on his fireball, you cannot say "by not using it you are not using Baraka to his full potential".
Irrelevant question. I only care about things that are currently in the game, as I mentioned before. Go make a thread about "what-if" or "fantasy" Kombat.

Here's a deal, the next tournie I go to, in the third round i'll turn around and smash my opponent in the face with my Qanba. After all, I need to do what it takes and im playing to my full potential by having a stick that does considerably more damage to a persons face than a pad.

Hell, i'll have a friend of mine stand by the mains and pull the plug if im going to lose.

After all, I WANT TO PLAY AT FULL POTENTIAL.

So yes, by using the above rules, Kano is now 10-0 everyone.
None of these examples is using in-game character elements. Extremely horrible analogies.

Flagg

Noob
It's for the players who like to play MK without rules, or for a TO who is thinking of running one with no rules. There needs to be information on the game at this level. Why would no information be documented about it on the most competitive MK site?

Irrelevant question. I only care about things that are currently in the game, as I mentioned before. Go make a thread about "what-if" or "fantasy" Kombat,

None of these examples is using in-game character elements. Extremely horrible analogy.
No, you dont get it. Im telling you if we play in a tournament, I will fit you in the face with my Qanba. By not doing so, im not playing to my full potential. The damage caused will leave you in a stunned state, allowing me some seconds, or perhaps the entire round to launch my offensive. I have back up tools to help win my match AT ALL COSTS.

PEOPLE, if you are not attacking your opponent (IRL) while at a tournament, you are simply a loser and you are not there to win.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!

Irrelevant question. I only care about things that are currently in the game.
it isn't irrelevant, because it could very well happen, what with all the other fuckery being discovered in this game as of late, i wouldn't be surprised if it did. And if it did happen you'd still be sayin the same shit lol. Allowing any of this would turn this game into a horrible disfigured mess of a fighting game attracting only the ultra nerdy and obsessed. Mk would quickly go from a fun fighting game to a complete waste of time. the resets are pushing it but this just goes too far...

REO

Undead
No, you dont get it. Im telling you if we play in a tournament, I will fit you in the face with my Qanba. By not doing so, im not playing to my full potential. The damage caused will leave you in a stunned state, allowing me some seconds, or perhaps the entire round to launch my offensive. I have back up tools to help win my match AT ALL COSTS.

PEOPLE, if you are not attacking your opponent (IRL) while at a tournament, you are simply a loser and you are not there to win.
Again, you are not using in-game character elements. I recommend going to see a psychiatrist for your unstable emotions.

REO

Undead
it isn't irrelevant, because it could very well happen, what with all the other fuckery being discovered in this game as of late, i wouldn't be surprised if it did. And if it did happen you'd still be sayin the same shit lol. Allowing any of this would turn this game into a horrible disfigured mess of a fighting game attracting only the ultra nerdy and obsessed. Mk would quickly go from a fun fighting game to a complete waste of time. the resets are pushing it but this just goes too far...
So go discover it and then we will discuss it once it's found.

I dunno man. The thought of Digimon smacking somebody upside the head with their own Qanba is pretty fucking hilarious and should definitely be ruled as legal by TOs galaxy-wide.
You go ahead and go start a petition for that then. I will not be signing.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
REO had the Smoke glitch used on him in tournament play, REO was unable to move. The player wasn't DQ'ed and REO just got on with the match instead of complaining.

NOTE: I understand there's a difference between the two glitches, so telling me the difference between the two would be a waste of time.

Flagg

Noob
Again, you are not using in-game character elements. I recommend going to see a psychiatrist for your unstable emotions.
Im cooler than Sub Zero so there's no need to worry about my state of mind, but again, I have evolved the meta games, I am now using out-game elements to further strengthen my playing ability. Psycho Mantis employed similar methods and I am taking it to the next level. If I feel I am being pinned down by iagb machine bullets, a flick of my hand and BAM! Your controller has been plugged, and it has now enabled me yet more extra seconds to launch a FULL OFFENSIVE. I have many imaginative ways to incorporate real world elements into my future battles.

REO

Undead
Im cooler than Sub Zero so there's no need to worry about my state of mind, but again, I have evolved the meta games, I am now using out-game elements to further strengthen my playing ability. Psycho Mantis employed similar methods and I am taking it to the next level. If I feel I am being pinned down by iagb machine bullets, a flick of my hand and BAM! Your controller has been plugged, and it has now enabled me yet more extra seconds to launch a FULL OFFENSIVE. I have many imaginative ways to incorporate real world elements into my future battles.
Enjoy being disqualified. Play to win? More like playing to lose. You're going in reverse, bro. You should stop now before you embarrass yourself further.