What's new

Commentators Confirmed for Injustice and Killer Instinct at MLG Anaheim!

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
wtf i literally gave up commentating ultra street fighter 4 in favor of injustice at ufgt, and while doing it i corrected my co commentator on doomsday frame data, so, get fucked. i'm really tired of this capcom vs nrs bs, as if a "capcom" player even means anything. wtf a marvel 3 player has to do with a street fighter x tekken player i haven't the faintest clue

anyway, mlg asked me for commentator recommendations, i gave them a bunch but i guess they wanted to just stick to 4 of us. i don't know anything about ki and the last thing i wanna do is ruin a stream with ignorance, so i'm just gonna stick to injustice. looking forward to commentating floe's batgirl in top 8
Rare footage of UltraDavid telling someone to get fucked.

wtf i literally gave up commentating ultra street fighter 4 in favor of injustice at ufgt, and while doing it i corrected my co commentator on doomsday frame data, so, get fucked. i'm really tired of this capcom vs nrs bs, as if a "capcom" player even means anything. wtf a marvel 3 player has to do with a street fighter x tekken player i haven't the faintest clue

anyway, mlg asked me for commentator recommendations, i gave them a bunch but i guess they wanted to just stick to 4 of us. i don't know anything about ki and the last thing i wanna do is ruin a stream with ignorance, so i'm just gonna stick to injustice. looking forward to commentating floe's batgirl in top 8
I was there, you were awesome. You came for Top 8 with your little lunch from the hotel, than started commentating as soon as you finished. Ignore trolls, can't wait for you to dive into MKX.

I appreciate you in the NRS community and many others do too.