What's new

Commentators Confirmed for Injustice and Killer Instinct at MLG Anaheim!

I love Ultra David's commentating as well as Tom's. I think they'll do great. I also think having godspeed and Rip was a smart move because the have pretty good chemistry together(both from SoCal) and are good at commentating also.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I enjoy Rip when hes on Tekken, on Injustice he seems a little lost sometimes. Hope he's done his homework.

Nothing against either caster, but I would've split Tom and Ultradavid up and given them a hype man each to Lawler up their Jim Ross.
You can't deny that Tom and 16Bit would've been nuclear levels of hype.

Never seen Godspeed commentate, but good luck to him too

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
Please keep your personal vendettas with the community out of your casting. You're a very knowledgeable player that does a great job with the play by play in both games and your casting is usually pretty good until you start popping off about shit that's not related to what's going on stream. Just a request and it's only my opinion. Have fun.

hes not that stupid. hes not going to make us look bad. he did a good job last time he was at mlg

ReD WolF

Lord of the Drip
Even though MK is on the horizon, this game is still hype as fuck! I cant wait to see what MLG brings

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
Why in the hell wasn't Charlie Hodge in the choices!?

Nah actually I am really happy with the choices other than I was really looking forward to 16bit commentating.

Vagrant

Noob
No 16Bit is a big opportunity missed.

I think the chosen team will do great and have tremendous respect for them.

But It's unfortunate that the best commentator in Injustice won't be doing commentary.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I'm pretty sure that everyone want 16 bit and myself on commentary. He and I by far are one of the best commentating duo's period. Some of the best commentary I have ever done was along side him.
I wanted ultradavid and 16 bit, but we don't always get what we want :(

I don't like Ultra David Commentating. He has very little IGAU knowledge, and I doubt he'd even be a good color commentator. Plus he's a capcom dude so....
wtf i literally gave up commentating ultra street fighter 4 in favor of injustice at ufgt, and while doing it i corrected my co commentator on doomsday frame data, so, get fucked. i'm really tired of this capcom vs nrs bs, as if a "capcom" player even means anything. wtf a marvel 3 player has to do with a street fighter x tekken player i haven't the faintest clue

anyway, mlg asked me for commentator recommendations, i gave them a bunch but i guess they wanted to just stick to 4 of us. i don't know anything about ki and the last thing i wanna do is ruin a stream with ignorance, so i'm just gonna stick to injustice. looking forward to commentating floe's batgirl in top 8

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
wtf i literally gave up commentating ultra street fighter 4 in favor of injustice at ufgt, and while doing it i corrected my co commentator on doomsday frame data, so, get fucked. i'm really tired of this capcom vs nrs bs, as if a "capcom" player even means anything. wtf a marvel 3 player has to do with a street fighter x tekken player i haven't the faintest clue

anyway, mlg asked me for commentator recommendations, i gave them a bunch but i guess they wanted to just stick to 4 of us. i don't know anything about ki and the last thing i wanna do is ruin a stream with ignorance, so i'm just gonna stick to injustice. looking forward to commentating floe's batgirl in top 8
Not even with commentary, etc... what some don't realize is that you also retweet a lot of Injustice stuff for us and considering you have far MORE followers than we do you've given us support in many more ways than one.

With this being said, "Thank You" for being a great part of our community. :)

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
I'm totally happy with the commentator choices, people will always complain though, lol. I'm actually glad 16 bit is not commentating. Why? Have you guys NOT seen the hype that comes from his play. I can't wait to witness his pop offs in person.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
An hour ago, Major League Gaming released an official confirmation via their Twitter that four individuals have been selected to commentate fighting game titles Injustice and Killer Instinct at this month's Anaheim tournament. They are as follows:

- ultradavid
- MK_TomBrady
- HitBox_GodSpeed
- reepal

As a reminder, MLG Anaheim is set to occur on the weekend of June 20-21. Passes for Injustice and Killer Instinct are on sale for $75 each while a competitor pass bundle for both games is priced at $110. Check this page for details: http://store.majorleaguegaming.com/t/categories/anaheim-2014

As someone who has personally graced one of MLG's venues, these news spark some excitement! What are your thoughts on this selection by MLG? Feel free to discuss.
Glad they brought brady back. IMO I am happy 16bit is not doing commentary. No offense I think he will do good but hes QA for NRS and on top of that his catwomen is #hype No offense glad Brady is back.
Im casting KI and IGAU. Should be fun.
#props glad to see u back :)
Hoping that we can get at least close to 90 players come tourney day
Its to close to CEO. I hope it gets higher numbers but at times i wonder did they set up Injustice community to lose?? CEO is one of the best tournaments out there and u know that Tom/Bill. So are we tight at the numbers being low when CEO is one week out from MLG? I ain't & I know CEO is legit. No offense just saying the truth IMO and i hope more register.

Last edited:
Not even with commentary, etc... what some don't realize is that you also retweet a lot of Injustice stuff for us and considering you have far MORE followers than we do you've given us support in many more ways than one.

With this being said, "Thank You" for being a great part of our community. :)
I respect that you replied to blow me up, but Floe aint gettin top 8 lol. Top 16 maybe.

Last edited:

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!

Yo we really enjoy you being a part of the community, I personally love your commentaries. Remember this is TYM so your always gonna have people make trouble for no stupid reason at all. :D

An hour ago, Major League Gaming released an official confirmation via their Twitter that four individuals have been selected to commentate fighting game titles Injustice and Killer Instinct at this month's Anaheim tournament. They are as follows:

- ultradavid
- MK_TomBrady
- HitBox_GodSpeed
- reepal

As a reminder, MLG Anaheim is set to occur on the weekend of June 20-21. Passes for Injustice and Killer Instinct are on sale for $75 each while a competitor pass bundle for both games is priced at $110. Check this page for details: http://store.majorleaguegaming.com/t/categories/anaheim-2014

As someone who has personally graced one of MLG's venues, these news spark some excitement! What are your thoughts on this selection by MLG? Feel free to discuss.
BOOOO we want @DarthArma !

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Just to let you know, Godspeed and Rip are likely on board for KI mostly. I expect Godspeed or Rip to rotate in to give breaks to UltraDavid and Tom, and for KI, Tom will rotate in for the team of Godspeed and Rip to give them breaks.

Just to clear some stuff up, since some people forget the commentary team is for 2 games, not 1.