What's new

Commentators Confirmed for Injustice and Killer Instinct at MLG Anaheim!

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
I like it when Ultra David commentates, he has a genuine interest in Injustice. I do miss Juicebox commentating- MLG should have relief commentators like they did before where players would come and help commentate when the main people needed breaks.

I don't like Ultra David Commentating. He has very little IGAU knowledge, and I doubt he'd even be a good color commentator. Plus he's a capcom dude so....

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I'm not in this playful mood to anyone on these forums anymore. your jokes are not funny and irritate me.

The last month I have had to BEG to finally be able to play offline again. Im finally back at the highest level thanks to the mercy of a few friends. I really didnt find anything funny about having no one to play. Its not fun when all your training partners quit.

Make fun of someone else, leave me alone. Ill be at the break for the next 2 weeks. Do me a favor and stay away from me.

Thanks.
Finally Tom says these words.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Brady on the mic adds a lot of hype/useful information to any tournament. I love these choices. I was excited as a spectator before but this is just gravy :)

Backfire

Noob
Tom would be a good commentator if he stopped being so emo. He always has to talk about how bad he is (which is just not true), how he's going to retire soon or how a certain character is better than his.

Don't mean to offend you tom but if you stopped mentioning these things every time you commentate it would be great!!

sn1kzZe

Noob
Tom would be a good commentator if he stopped being so emo. He always has to talk about how bad he is (which is just not true), how he's going to retire soon or how a certain character is better than his.

Don't mean to offend you tom but if you stopped mentioning these things every time you commentate it would be great!!
He only tends to do that AFTER he loses, it never happens when he strictly commentates.

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
Congrats Tom! I would have loved to see you and Arma on commentary because you both play the game. But oh well :\

iloveTSA

Noob
Yeah this is great! Too bad that Tom Brady is not playing but I guess this is what he wanted.

I really like UltraDavid on the mic and same thing with Tom Brady so I'm happy that we might have this godlike duo commentating MLG.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Brady has the right mix of hype and knowledge in his commentary, so I'm excited that he'll be commentating MLG again.

rip juicebox :( him and tom had great chemistry too.

i'm trash and don't pay attention to the igau scene but good luck tom! :D

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
i was hoping for my mans arturo and brady but i like ultradavid is a good choice also. havent heard too much of godspeed's commentary. rip seems kinda random but he did a great job with tag 2 even though i would have rather seen him play

Im casting KI and IGAU. Should be fun.
Please keep your personal vendettas with the community out of your casting. You're a very knowledgeable player that does a great job with the play by play in both games and your casting is usually pretty good until you start popping off about shit that's not related to what's going on stream. Just a request and it's only my opinion. Have fun.