What's new

General/Other - Commando Commando Variation Discussion Thread

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
I think CT looks boring. I already play CO Sonya so I want to play some other type of character and Commando looks like fun. I've got Pyromancer Tanya and Piercing Mileena being learned as well.

ando1184

Noob
He can tic throw off of b1, f33, standing 1, d3, d1, d4, jump 3, jump 4. Just be wary and mix your way in. @MsMiharo, you have said something about mixups after 22 ex knife right? There are plenty of setup opportunities to open up your opponent with this variation.

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
sup guys, could anyone point me in the way of optimal commando bnbs please? had a quick browse of the combo thread but not sure how up to date it is. thanks to anyone who can help

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
sup guys, could anyone point me in the way of optimal commando bnbs please? had a quick browse of the combo thread but not sure how up to date it is. thanks to anyone who can help
[starter] ex ball dash injp b1 b1 22 command grab
[starter] ex ball jip 22 choke
[starter] ex ball jip 22 knife (restand)
B13/32 1+3 EX b1 b1 b 1 b 1 22 command grab

Corner:
B312 b312 112 command grab
B312 32 112 command grab (easier)

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers

Corner:
cheers dude

ando1184

Noob
Has anyone been able to land [starter] ex ball, dash, njp, 32, 22 command grab? It's really tight execution bc you have to do the 32 early in order to hit them as high as possible. I was wondering if this combo or the b1, b1, b1, 22 command grab was the more damaging ender? I'm at work and can't test right now.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Has anyone been able to land [starter] ex ball, dash, njp, 32, 22 command grab? It's really tight execution bc you have to do the 32 early in order to hit them as high as possible. I was wondering if this combo or the b1, b1, b1, 22 command grab was the more damaging ender? I'm at work and can't test right now.
112 EX ball njp 32 22 cmd grab is 37%

112 EX ball njp b1 b1 b1 b1 22 cmd grab is 38%
3 b1s = 37%
2 b1s = 36%

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
I think CT looks boring. I already play CO Sonya so I want to play some other type of character and Commando looks like fun. I've got Pyromancer Tanya and Piercing Mileena being learned as well.
I been laying low for a while. But I also think CT is boring and use Commando for #SuplexCity. His ticks throws were mention to you like requested but d3, d1, and d4 wasnt mention. Also if you do a Jump kick and ites blocked you can immediately do a cmd grab or tick sequence cmd grab.
Sorry for late response to your question, I been on Elite Dangerous the last two weeks heavily.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX

Corner:
Right on! Solid damage and ender. Love my #SuplexCity