What's new

Comic Book fans of TYM.

What have you guys been reading?!

GuamoKun
Reedoms
Playpal

I stopped reading DC. Now I just read Avengers, New Avengers and Uncanny Avengers. I've been also meaning to catch up with daredevil but never got around to it. I'd like to read the new x-men book by brian wood as well. I love x-men but hate brian michael bendis and unfortunately he's writing like every x-men book at the moment.

If I ever get around to picking up dc again, I'd definitely catch up on WW, animal man and swamp thing.

Also, what a surprise you ended up liking batman inc.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
So how bout them Comic Con movie announcements?
Uhm yeah, shit was getting mad hype on my end of things lol. Superman/Batman movie...I am excite. Apparently a 2017 release date for JL? :\ Hopefully it all works out. I personally think if they set it up right that a JL movie could blow The Avengers, or any other highly esteemed super hero movies, out of the water.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
This Trinity War ARc is so goddamn bad.
I haven't read the newest issue, but I haven't thought it is bad so far. I haven't thought it was great either though. I thought it was supposed to be an all out battle between Justice Leagues, but it's just another issue of Detective Comics.

Reedoms I'm kind of the same, except I'm also just wanting to see where Shazam ends up after all of this lol.