What's new

Combo Breaker 2019 Top 8 Set!

Mortal Kombat 11 at Combo Breaker has proven to be an excellent showcase in gameplay with perhaps the most diverse competition we've had so early on in an NRS title with representatives from all over the world including Australia, The Netherlands, Canada, and many more! Competition has been consistently fierce from pools to top 24 play and the momentum hasn't slowed down.

Winner’s Top 8
Scar (Sonya/Scorpion)
Foxy (Cassie Cage)
Tweedy (Baraka)
Semijj (Kitana)

Loser’s Top 8
SonicFox (Jacqui/Erron Black)
Big D (Cetrion)
Dragon (Cetrion)
Deoxys (Geras)

Check out all the action at 7:30 P.M. Central (8:30 P.M. Eastern)

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s like he has a Rage Mode or something when he gets low on health :p
Me and my friends call it "berserk mode", I have that but it's mostly just me going super aggro and it works most of the time cuz my opponent chokes under my unexpected pressure.

But what sonic have is something different, something you only see in like pro league tennis matches. Players who only focus on their moment by moment performance regardless of score, time left and audience. only them, the ball, their opponent and the objective exists. nothing else is on their mind.

Man, I remember when I was just memeing it up during Jacqui's reveal about how she'd be the new hotness after being HATED in Mkx, and now Sonic's making her look honest to god terrifying.
I wonder how many tier lists moving forward are gunna be like "Jacqui S+ tier with Geras. Just watch Combo Breaker."

God I find Jaqui boring to watch. And Sonya only slightly less so. Both characters are just walk forward with stagger strings over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and...