What's new

Combo Breaker 2019 : Game + Stream Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
seeing Biohazard's Kano- do you think he can make top 8 with him or will he need to switch?
He is definitely playing Kano correctly. It's going to boil down to him running into someone who knows the matchup. So far, the people who he has fought on stream have been completely free to 241+3's second hit being a low lol.

If someone knows exactly how to deal with 241+3, it's going to be a completely different game where he is going to be forced to D1xxKanoBall more. I'm rooting for him big time though. Us Kanos have to stick together.

Last edited:

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Mustard's Kano is odd. He really favors using 221+3 and he doesn't optimize his combos. He won that first stream match on tournament composer alone imo.

Biohazard definitely has the more solid Kano atm. I'm hoping the best for Mustard, but my gut is telling me that someone is going to expose the way is plays sooner rather than later.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Mustard's Kano is odd. He really favors using 221+3 and he doesn't optimize his combos. He won that first stream match on tournament composer alone imo.

Biohazard definitely has the more solid Kano atm. I'm hoping the best for Mustard, but my gut is telling me that someone is going to expose the way is plays sooner rather than later.
His Kano was hella off. I felt like maybe it could be the tournament jitters but Bio definitely has the waaaaay better Kano. But we shall see how this pans out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.