What's new

Combo Breaker 2017: Top 16 is set! *UPDATED TOP 8*

I think the winner between Sonicfox and Tekken Master will decide the winner of the tournament. Looking forward to the matches though, it will set the tone for this game leading up to Evo.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I think the winner between Sonicfox and Tekken Master will decide the winner of the tournament. Looking forward to the matches though, it will set the tone for this game leading up to Evo.
I think King run it back and win the tournament. Calling it now.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Glad I could rep canary, 9th place. Not bad but not what I wanted, ggs everyone.
You're disgusting bro! My advice is to focus 100% on Canary. I know Superman is your boy but your Canary is infinitely better, imo.

Thingy

Retired account
The low light of Combo Breaker was DJT pretty much giving up in losers. I understand him trying Beetle when going against Dragons Ivy, but he clearly gave up on the tournament after that.

Last edited:

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I can't say enough about how competitive and entertaining this tournament has been since top 48. Top 16 has been incredible.

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
Nothing against the guy but someone better f*cking best SonicFox. I'm so tired of him winning every one. It's made the competitive scene so incredibly boring

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Amazing set, props to tekkenmaster dat boy good.

But damn, heartbreaking loss for Bio. That third game was crushing you could see it on his face. I know I said as much before, but that debuff seems pretty brutal. I didn't play igau, is that how bane's debuff always worked? Meaning that the timer reset with each Super and clash?

Do all trait meters reset like that during clash and super?