What's new

Combo Breaker 2017: Top 16 is set! *UPDATED TOP 8*

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
To everyone talking about legacy characters here's the problem: with IGAU most characters had a bit of everything (tools for zoning, footsies, pressure, mixups, etc). For Injustice 2 characters are fitting more of an archetype and are balanced around that IE Cheetah being a rush down grappler. But then the legacy characters are still playing IGAU rules so they have everything and even toned down, like Superman, their tools etc are still overwhelming

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
To everyone talking about legacy characters here's the problem: with IGAU most characters had a bit of everything (tools for zoning, footsies, pressure, mixups, etc). For Injustice 2 characters are fitting more of an archetype and are balanced around that IE Cheetah being a rush down grappler. But then the legacy characters are still playing IGAU rules so they have everything and even toned down, like Superman, their tools etc are still overwhelming
WW sure got the IGAU2 treatment.

Noob
Haven't been following TYM lately since busy.

This is scheduled to take place today right? Just top 16 or top 8 included?

WATCHD0G

Noob
Exactly, from the deep all day, out footsies her, and if she does land a hit like 90 percent of her combos are traitable.
I swear that match looked impossible. I commend you for trying then switching though. I don't think i would have had the balls lol

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
Oh shit, SonicFox vs King? Now that's going to be good. King didn't break a sweat against MIT's Deadshot but Fox is just a different beast entirely.

My money is on Fox or Tekken Master for 1st place. Fox because he's Fox, and Tekken Master because his Atrocitus play yesterday was disgustingly good.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Tekken master is the only dude i've seen use dex in a different and VERY effective way. also, beat fox and sylver to take MKX in the same day. dude is a fucking legend
Tekken Master Atrocitus is in a different league than everyone's else.
Yep I agree and I'm stealing all that pressure tech

Time to optimize