What's new

Colored Version Of Ultimate Battler Achievement!

I can´t really see the killer frost in the female character.

1: Note all the character seems to be rivals of the people on the Superhuman achievement and from what I know killer frost is firestorm rival.

2: I checked the skin color on the character and it seems purple/violet. PS say the color is R:50G:37B67.

the only thing I can find it hinting at killer frost is the fact that the person have a blue hairline and whitehair.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
It's frustrating to say the least, hopefully whoever these two are will get revealed soon enough and we can stop with all this maddening speculation.
Yeah, definitely. There is a limited pool on who these two can be, but you would think that these two tiny renders would make it really obvious. I mean, if the other characters there weren't announced, I don't think there'd be much in the way of speculation, we'd know who they are.

Oh well. Just another Injustice Sasquatch sighting, and we'll argue over the blurry photographic evidence until something more concrete is presented.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Let me dust off my TYM account to help you guys out with this nonsense.

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/f-YXOzlGH4E/mqdefault.jpg

Raven's skin color matches, but that hood in this gameplay video is clearly more brownish. Either way it's the closest to a clue that I could think of.
It's also funny how adding color to the top right picture seriously didn't help at all.
Well since each character has the two story costumes I'm assuming the one from the original pic and the new image are different costumes which explains the differences.

zfallonz

Noob
Let me dust off my TYM account to help you guys out with this nonsense.

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/f-YXOzlGH4E/mqdefault.jpg

Raven's skin color matches, but that hood in this gameplay video is clearly more brownish. Either way it's the closest to a clue that I could think of.
It's also funny how adding color to the top right picture seriously didn't help at all.

While being a bit brown, you have to remember there is a orange orb behind that person that would make the purple cape seem to have a bit of brown to it.