What's new

Chris G is picking up Kenshi and giving it a "good try"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRUM

Noob
why does everyone think reo is only top because he won a mlg event. does everyone forget he won final round, ceo, toryuken etc. im pretty sure he would still be s because the qualification for s is winning majors i think

djt won that major in west cost forgot the name

maxter won flawless victory

dizzy won season beating

etc.
LMFAO IS THIS KID FUCKING SERIOUS? YOU JUST DISCREDITED BRADY FOR PLACING TOP 8 AT NEC, WHICH YOU IGNORANTLY CLAIM WASN'T A MAJOR. But I guess REO winning Toryuken is such a feather in his cap according to how grade certain tournaments. Seriously your whole grading policy is out of whack.

LMFAO IS THIS KID FUCKING SERIOUS? YOU JUST DISCREDITED BRADY FOR PLACING TOP 8 AT NEC, WHICH YOU IGNORANTLY CLAIM WASN'T A MAJOR. But I guess REO winning Toryuken is such a feather in his cap according to how grade certain tournaments. Seriously your whole grading policy is out of whack.
brady said nec and evo shouldnt count so i listed other majors players have won

its my opinion i think sonicfox is better than givin credit for. he got top 4 at nec ffs. only person to beat him was reo who won nec... he also won 2 other majors in the year and placed top 8 wb

and he did it with a crappy char like mileena to boot
1. sonic fox does not travel so he will never face at least half of the top players in he country

2. The 2 majors he won, none of the top 8 from those 2 events even made top 16 at NEC. Those 2 events were held on the same day as MLG events.

3. NEC, he def showed he was a good player. BUT.. you blow me up for only doing well at grass roots events while praising sonic fox for doing well at grass roots events. I coldnt compete ECT, SJ, or 3 MLG events because of my commentating MLG where as sonic fox just didnt show up to any MLG's or EVO.

4. Dizzy placed top 16 at EVO, and 2 MLG's. Placed top 8 at 2 MLG's, and won SB over PL and CDjr. Yet you say sonic fox has done more then this? You are placing grass roots over MLG and EVO for sonic fox and crucify anyone who uses a grass roots event to defend me.

5. This is for BOTH you and BillStickers .. You BOTH have Detroit top 10. Detroit is a beast and I respect him as a top player.. BUT.. fact is he hasnt placed top 8 in 6 months. The entire second half of 2012 he hasnt delivered, yet.. you defend him because you use the "MLG Raleigh he was off" and "If he played at MLG dallas he would have placed top" and "If he went to NEC he would have placed top" reasoning. you use an excuse that you made up and along with benefit of the doubt to defend your reasoning. Obviously myself and other believe that Detroit would have been top at Dallas and NEC, but the fact is he didnt attend so you cant give "what if props". No one is giving me benefit of the doubt for MLG, but you jump all over them when you think they are. YET, here you are doing the same thing that you are accusing others of doing and saying how dumb it is all while you are actually the one doing it. I love Detroit, but If you are talking current players, you cant not miss the cut AND remain inactive for the course of 6 months aka the entire second half of 2012 and stay top 10 in 2012. Now, if you go back to NEC last year and count his overall MK9 body of work, 100% he is top 10. BUT.. if you count that body of work, then you have to count my body of work. which also puts me top. Your own logic ends up becoming hypocritical.
Despite tom's lack of opportunities in 2012 9/10 top players would put him on their personal top 10 list and thats what matters\

Im one of them as well as 16 bit and others.

Tom gets blown up for being able to attend 3 Majors in 2012 and placing top 8 at 2 of them yet Detroit receives no flack for not placing top 8 at evo and raleigh (losing two 3-7 muS) and not attending dallas and nec

Nothing against him cause Detroit is beast but just keeping things in perspective

If you guys continue to talk about this LETS ATLEAST GET SERIOUS in here
5 majors... ECT and SJ were te same day as MLG events that I was casting.

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
calling someone a hypocrite is like calling someone a liar. there are reasons and thought out logic behind it. i dont just mindlessly go in threads and start calling people dumb like you do
You, and everyone else on this forum, are lucky you don't have to read what I *actually* think of your posts.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
1. sonic fox does not travel so he will never face at least half of the top players in he country

2. The 2 majors he won, none of the top 8 from those 2 events even made top 16 at NEC. Those 2 events were held on the same day as MLG events.

3. NEC, he def showed he was a good player. BUT.. you blow me up for only doing well at grass roots events while praising sonic fox for doing well at grass roots events. I coldnt compete ECT, SJ, or 3 MLG events because of my commentating MLG where as sonic fox just didnt show up to any MLG's or EVO.

4. Dizzy placed top 16 at EVO, and 2 MLG's. Placed top 8 at 2 MLG's, and won SB over PL and CDjr. Yet you say sonic fox has done more then this? You are placing grass roots over MLG and EVO for sonic fox and crucify anyone who uses a grass roots event to defend me.

5. This is for BOTH you and BillStickers .. You BOTH have Detroit top 10. Detroit is a beast and I respect him as a top player.. BUT.. fact is he hasnt placed top 8 in 6 months. The entire second half of 2012 he hasnt delivered, yet.. you defend him because you use the "MLG Raleigh he was off" and "If he played at MLG dallas he would have placed top" and "If he went to NEC he would have placed top" reasoning. you use an excuse that you made up and along with benefit of the doubt to defend your reasoning. No one is giving me benefit of the doubt for MLG, but you jump all over them when you think they are. YET, here you are doing the same thing that you are accusing others of doing and saying how dumb it is all while you are actually the one doing it. I love Detroit, but If you are talking current players, you cant not miss the cut AND remain inactive for the course of 6 months aka the entire second half of 2012 and stay top 10 in 2012. Now, if you go back to NEC last year and count his overall MK9 body of work, 100% he is top 10. BUT.. if you count that body of work, then you have to count my body of work. which also puts me top. Your own logic ends up becoming hypocritical.

stop it

so they shouldnt count because you werent there? give it up tom. sonic fox is a top player whether u like it or not. he proved himself at nec by placing top 4. only person to beat him was reo. a lot of players like 16bit and you said he wouldnt place at nec because he never travels or goes to mlg so he would get his back blown out. but instead he delievered. give the kid his deserved props already.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
so they shouldnt count because you werent there? give it up tom. sonic fox is a top player whether u like it or not. he proved himself at nec by placing top 4. only person to beat him was reo. a lot of players like 16bit and you said he wouldnt place at nec because he never travels or goes to mlg so he would get his back blown out. but instead he delievered.

quit it

so they shouldnt count because you werent there? give it up tom. sonic fox is a top player whether u like it or not. he proved himself at nec by placing top 4. only person to beat him was reo. a lot of players like 16bit and you said he wouldnt place at nec because he never travels or goes to mlg so he would get his back blown out. but instead he delievered. give the kid his deserved props already.

sonicfox delivered more then someone like Dizzy? wow...

I give him props for NEC, he is def a top player.. but you are going too far. In no way has he done more then Dizzy. He didnt attend EVO, any MLG, and doesnt travel.

Christmas_Gift has contradicted himself so damn much in this thread that it makes me sick. You rank Sonic Fox above Dizzy because he did well at NEC. But you give Brady no credit for doing well at NEC. Explain to me how in the world that makes sense.
tom said mlg do not count because he couldnt compete so i comply. i am not counting mlgs anymore only evo and grass roots which is why sonicfox should be top.

Matix218

Get over here!
He proved himself at NEC?? That's interesting because you yourself were the one saying NEC was not a top major. Get your head out of your ass.

He proved himself at NEC?? That's interesting because you yourself were the one saying NEC was not a top major. Get your head out of your ass.
it was not a top major because i was counting mlgs and evo. now it is because tom said mlg do not count cause he cannot compete

do you understand now?

tom said mlg do not count because he couldnt compete so i comply. i am not counting mlgs anymore only evo and grass roots which is why sonicfox should be top.

1. . Big difference in not being there and being there but not allowed to play. Again, I love MLG and hope I can commentate again and again, this shouldnt be held aginst me.

2. I didnt say they shouldnt count, I said me not being able to compete shouldnt be held against me and that I shouldnt even be on that 2012 tier list at all. You have me not being able to compete the same as competed and lost, failing to place top 8. In no way should it be held against me. i couldnt play, but did the best I could on commentary.

CRUM

Noob
Well, Dizzy won Seasons Beatings which had significantly better competition than Summer Jam. And he placed 3rd at UFGT8. So how is Sonic Fox better than him again?

Tom Brady if mlg does not count for you then it must not count for others. you cant be special treated like this its either all or nothing for everyone. should evo 2011 not count cause cd bros couldnt attend?

we cant just pick and choose what tournaments count for some and others

CRUM

Noob
Tom Brady if mlg does not count for you then it must not count for others. you cant be special treated like this its either all or nothing for everyone. should evo 2011 not count cause cd bros couldnt attend?
We do not classify players by what they couldn't do. Tom couldn't compete at MLG so why would they count towards his tournament resume? REO didn't place too 8 at EVO. Does that make him a bad player? No. For the same reason the fact that Tom couldn't compete at the MLG events doesn't mean his not a top player.

Status
Not open for further replies.