What's new

Chris G defeats 7L 5-3

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Exactly this. The fact that arrows jump is so floaty combined with how difficult a time he has with zoning already basically means that in a mirror match once one arrow takes the life lead he can lame it out extremely well and the only real way to catch up is to take some risks and spend some meter to try and get it. I've done this a few times online but I usually don't either because its not very fun, or I enjoy seeing what its like for the other player dealing with the ice arrow mixup.

Really, the effectiveness of zoning in a green arrow mirror says less about how effective Arrow's own zoning is, and more about how difficult a time he has dealing with it.
For what it's worth--this is very similar to the Shazam mirror. His shenanigans are especially effective against himself--he can't punish or deal with a lot of the stuff he does. It doesn't show who's the best with their character, it shows who's the best at exploiting their character's weaknesses.

I enjoyed this video. 7L has a much more entertaining GA, Chris G has godlike reads and blocking.