What's new

Chris G defeats 7L 5-3

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
but ga players told me chris g sucks and I couldnt learn anything from his 1865 arrow
in fairness, there's probably more to learn on the technical end from 7L. Learning from Chris G is like taking these notes after watching him play: "Be Chris Geezus fundamentally, and then you can get by without an intricate knowledge of tech and MUs". Like, you wouldn't say Pr Balrog was a bad KF, but you wouldn't look to study his KF to pattern your own after particularly because while he was successful it was more on the strength of his own skill than it was his fleshing out of the various aspects of his character. If that makes any sense

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
No shame in losing to Chris G. He's a world-renowed player and is at the very least, moderately successful in any game he plays.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Sadly you can't see me go "watch this!" *covers eyes with 1 arm and look away* *backdashes super* I swear I wasnt trolling:( he did an easily escapable setup
I bore witness. Dude has his controller off to the side and all kinds of Hollywood shit.

Like a true GA