Jax or Jacqui for roster of MK12?

• Jax Briggs

Votes: 55 69.6%
  • Jacqui Briggs

Votes: 24 30.4%

• Total voters

Hebrew Negro

KingofBosz97 XBL
It would be weird to have a new charater with Jax's moves. I think it would be easier to have a new character with Jacqui's moves because they aren't as iconic yuh feel me?

Vhozite

Waiting on SF6
Jacqui triggers people so hard, I dunno if I should laugh or shake my head in disgust at the silly behavior and mental gymnastics. I am pretty indifferent to Jax and Jacqui, but there are already barely any black characters in Mk so I have no interest in getting rid of either. They also both seem to have a lot of fans every game. I just hope next game has Baraka and Jade so I can have choices I really like. I know I didn't answer the question because this isn't a fair question to me.
Honestly I don't care for either character but i picked Jacqui just because black women feel even more rare than black men in FGs

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
People have a right to dislike her just as you may say she has "awesome costumes"
Sure, we all have our own tastes. I don't dig Kollector.

Thing is, I also don't make thread after thread about how trash Kollector is and how "ghetto" he looks and oh boy I hope the devs wake up and don't waste roster space on him next game.

The Jacquie focus is fucking weird.

Makuholick

Killa Queen
Thing is, I also don't make thread after thread about how trash Kollector is and how "ghetto" he looks and oh boy I hope the devs wake up and don't waste roster space on him next game.

The Jacquie focus is fucking weird.
You missed my point and the point of the thread itself. Keep up on the cooch if it makes you happy tho