What's new

Cheetah Cross-up Super in the corner

Posted a vid of it on my twitter feed but couldn't describe much due to the 140 char limit bs. Basically you can time it by hitting the opponent with DB3 and when there body hits the floor flat dash up and do super. If you look in the corner you can see it reads as a cross-up and the computer has to block it the other way. Granted, Cheetah's moves make you burn meter to squeeze out damage and setups, but in the event you have the bars and the opponent in the corner, it may prove useful to know.

https://twitter.com/EOT822/status/869605725936517121

DeftMonk

Noob
What's your hitbox in the shop for? Mine has started an issue and I don't know what to do. Sometimes randomly while playing all inputs stop working until I wiggle the cable.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
ya that bricked my hitbox (like many others if u check their facebook page and they didnt respond at all...) so I got a driver off the brooks site which works.
I had to sell my hitbox, money needed, but DS4 make me crazy especially in SFV, new hitbox ordered but have to wait till july to get it :(

DeftMonk

Noob
damn I hope you dont run into the same issues. Check their facebook page's last update and read tghe comments. Horrible customer service... wont ever buy anything from them again. Also didnt respond to 2 emails I sent or fb messages. SShame since I rather enjoy the thing and there isn't an alternative.