What's new

Characters Who Carry Garbage Players and Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Man I got some bad news for you Champ...
Can’t take anything you say serious when you say jade carries lol. Still waiting on that one btw

also I countered you argument about sub. I peeped you didn’t answer. Giving up?

trufenix

bye felicia
Sub-Zero's mix done right doesn't let you use wakeup options at all because you never end up on the ground until you're either dead or extremely far behind in life total. Next.
You're talking to a Sub Zero main with a pile of losses, so please please PLEASE send me some footage of Sub Zero's mix done right. I want to either be absolutley gobsmacked by this masterclass of sub zero play, or tell you the part where you should've just press f+lt and completely changed the matches outcome.

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
You're talking to a Sub Zero main with a pile of losses, so please please PLEASE send me some footage of Sub Zero's mix done right. I want to either be absolutley gobsmacked by this masterclass of sub zero play, or tell you the part where you should've just press f+lt and completely changed the matches outcome.
Sub-Zero main with a pile of losses. Yea, that checks out. Probably the same for @xKhaoTik both mad someone said your character has a busted unreactable overhead online. Which he does.

trufenix

bye felicia
Depending on when you commit to the overhead and meter, Sub-Zero can easily mix you with UNREACTABLE online mix for anywhere between 30-60% and leave you standing the entire time.
WHAT?!

Please tell me the inputs to any of this. I will record myself doing it TONIGHT in KL and getting blown up.

trufenix

bye felicia
Sub-Zero main with a pile of losses. Yea, that checks out. Probably the same for @xKhaoTik both mad someone said your character has a busted unreactable overhead online. Which he does.
@xKhaoTik's a serial complainer, he's been on my ignore for years. But his main is actual Kitana. It also sounds like you don't have any evidence. You're just mad cause you lost.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
The problem is that I've not contradicted myself and I've exactly clarified what I'm saying like 10 times now but soon as someone sees a MK player dare to say a character has some busted tools online that can carry someone who's bad against similar skill players, and sometimes even better skill players, they literally pop a boner and cant wait to open up the copy/paste notepad file and Ctrl+V "You just need to lab the match up scrub" "Mentality bad" 7,000 times.

You can lab the match up for days and enter the match like a fucking zen master and Sub's overhead is still going to be unreactable online. Joker is still going to have insane movement and can confirm everything into a safe move with variable flawless block gap timings... These are all things that are universally agreed upon busted. Going to SMALL extra step and saying those busted things carry bad or near equal skill opponents is not that large a reach, but everyone here acting like saying that is saying a character automatically wins and there's nothing you can do about it.

At this point I can actually not clarify my point any more than I have already.

This whole thread is literally turned into like 10 ppl turning up their noses.
Sub is not universally agreed upon to be ‘busted’ in any way. He is universally agreed to be mid tier and to have issues against better characters.

trufenix

bye felicia
Oh, so there is nothing of substance in here. Just complaining about characters online with no proof and being totally unwilling to discuss your opinion. K.

xKhaoTik

Guys he gave his reason on why the mix is so busted and I countered it. He has yet to even acknowledge it. He really has no idea what he’s talking about lol

xKhaoTik

@xKhaoTik's a serial complainer, he's been on my ignore for years. But his main is actual Kitana. It also sounds like you don't have any evidence. You're just mad cause you lost.
Who idk about this one lol. Yea I talk shit but complain? Na. That’s more GLoRToR’s style lol

Oh and OPs

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Sub is not universally agreed upon to be ‘busted’ in any way. He is universally agreed to be mid tier and to have issues against better characters.
I think SonicFox has the best take on SZ. He considers him mid tier at best, but top 5 for online play. This is a perfect example of just how different offline/online are and how they shouldnt be viewed in the same manner whatsoever. As others have already said, online just isnt a good litmus test for balance because of just how much shit some characters can get away with online that they'd get blown up for offline.

I dont see any character carrying a player. I do see online connectivity shenanigans carrying some players. I would know that more intimately than just about everyone here, honestly.

Art Lean

Noob
Well all good things sadly must come to an end.

Sheeva carried me for 25 straight victories before finally being beaten by a Noob Saibot player where each match ran for 3 rounds, and ran for 3 matches, winning by the skin of his teeth with us both at the bottom of our life bars.

Considering I'm garbage whilst also endeavouring not to be a stomp abuser, I'd still happily say she carried me all the way through every KL challenge with that ridiculous winning streak, leaving nothing except for the remaining 5 sets daily challenges which I can now just put my controller down for moving forward in order to get my Reptile skin (I'm not interested in unlocking the skins for Jade or Lao).

Sheeva also has a magnificent ability to completely demoralise opponents. Never had any Quitalities until I picked her up! Funny thing is, I never face many Sheevas, which seems bizarre if she can take someone as shit as me to victory :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.