Votes: 94 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • Not enough time yet to decide

Votes: 44 26.3%

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Flash trait is fine? A trait that is ONLY viable in combos and takes about 18 second to recharge? He can't block, if he gets push block trait goes away, your opponent clashes it goes away, if YOU super it goes away. His trait and the overall character is fucking trash IMO and it hurts me to say it because he is my fav super hero. I like how Arturo, nerdjosh, and Tom kept saying YO JR flash is good you are stupid if you don't main him yarayarayara lol where at all the flash players at then? anyways trait sucks and character sucks I'm waiting for slips to prove me wrong which won't happen and if he does win it's because he is just that good.
ok you have a point

but what im saying is if ALL powers worked sort of like his the game would be a little more balanced

in this game you have superman batman and doomsday

Im saying make all the characters like those 3 or like flash

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Flash trait is fine? A trait that is ONLY viable in combos and takes about 18 second to recharge? He can't block, if he gets push block trait goes away, your opponent clashes it goes away, if YOU super it goes away. His trait and the overall character is fucking trash IMO and it hurts me to say it because he is my fav super hero. I like how Arturo, nerdjosh, and Tom kept saying YO JR flash is good you are stupid if you don't main him yarayarayara lol where at all the flash players at then? anyways trait sucks and character sucks I'm waiting for slips to prove me wrong which won't happen and if he does win it's because he is just that good.
I agree with you a million percent and im glad a top player like yourself said this. Flash in general is overrated, we all expected Flash to be the Johnny Cage of this game but hes just mixup and no chip damage unlike Johnny Cage who had both those features.

Flash is just a weak and useless form of Nightwing in this game IMO.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I'm just salty I can't play my fav super hero since I was 5. Honestly I feel his my rain of this game. Did you know 3/4 of the cast can duck his f21 string and full combo punish? ;( why did NRS do this to me.
Was quite surprised/disappointed they did Flash like they did in Injustice.. Specially coming from, what I feel was a successful Flash in MK vs DC. Sorry for you man :(

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Pig Of The Hut ok Catwoman:

Trait builds randomly by hitting your opponent up to five charges. If you Evade (a special, she has high and low evade) an attack, you get one charge.

She cab use her trait any time she has a charge - up to a five hit combo.

At three charges, it does ~5.5% chip on block.

Naked I think it does about 25%. For damage in combos, it can add about 4% to her most damaging combos.

It has full invincibility on wakeup. This is its primary use.

What Catwoman needs is a reason to use her evade besides building a charge. typically high risk, medium to low reward. A highly technically demanding skill on an already technical character. I'm looking into places/situations where it can be used effectively, si perhaps it doesn't need to be changed. Trait is ok IMO, though obviously nowhere near as good as Superman, Doomsday's, Aquamans...

Trait combo also has decent startup frames and pretty good range. Hope that helps and good post. Important discussion.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
This is why I love Pig as a gamer. Always telling it how it is and keeping the politically correct, "o the traits make characters unique. It's only been 2 days relax" bs at the side.

I don't think anyone would argue that a character like Aquaman was a top character in this game. He doesn't even need his trait to be a top char yet he ends up with arguably the best one of all, while guys like Joker who are already inferior have garbage useless traits. Why would Batman be able to bring out Bats at will but Sinestro has to charge all 3 bars before he can bring his out? That is the exact definition of unbalanced.

The better chars should have either weaker traits or higher start ups/charges/etc, while weaker chars should have better traits. Unfortunately this is not the case.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
JOKER:
Full stacked trait needs to stay for the whole game, clashed or not. Landing three parries in a match will be rare enough to have that reward.

BATMAN:
The option to call 1-2.3 bats needs to stay, but the cool down need to be longer. It's a part of his game and he would be screwed without it (wiff punish wise), but it doesn't need to be so easily accessible.

SINESTRO:
Trait needs to stay after clashing, if you have the trait, and used one shot, you should have 2 bars of trait after the clash, just an example.

HARLEY:
All three options need to start up and recover quicker.

BLACK ADAM:
Recharge glitch needs to be removed.

GREEN LANTERN:
Shouldn't be safe after B13 into lift, requires no hit confirmation.

CATWOMAN:
Finishing combos with trait needs to deal way more damage. Huge damage.
One hundred percent agree with you about catwomen

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Pig Of The Hut

"Characters should have to charge these traits."

"Green Lantern's is perfect."
You're not following me

If green lanterns trait design applied to every character equally then yes it's be balanced

How?

Sinestro can combo off normal boulder
Harley gun shots get armor

Etc etc

Some sort of enhancement

But when doomsday gets his for free basically and many others don't buy when they do recharges slower than his per say

This isn't a hard concept

eolson3

Noob
You're not following me

If green lanterns trait design applied to every character equally then yes it's be balanced

How?

Etc etc

Some sort of enhancement

But when doomsday gets his for free basically and many others don't buy when they do recharges slower than his per say
Can't follow the last sentence, but what you're saying is that every trait should have the gimmick + an advantage? Right now, some have the gimmick sans advantage. Also, the strength of the advantage should be according to the charge/cooldown.

Is that about how it shakes down? So, the reasonable, doable fix would be to increase the charge/cooldown for the big advantage traits ( like Doomsday). The tricky solution being a retooling of the lousier traits to include additional advantage.

Am I on track?

E

Pig Of The Hut

Can't follow the last sentence, but what you're saying is that every trait should have the gimmick + an advantage? Right now, some have the gimmick sans advantage. Also, the strength of the advantage should be according to the charge/cooldown.

Is that about how it shakes down? So, the reasonable, doable fix would be to increase the charge/cooldown for the big advantage traits ( like Doomsday). The tricky solution being a retooling of the lousier traits to include additional advantage.

Am I on track?

E
Yes basically

Sorry during my last post I was typing it on my iPhone and someone called . my phone went full retard removing a sentence and some words lol

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
You're not following me

How?

Etc etc

Some sort of enhancement

This isn't a hard concept
Even if Harley's trait was her using her guns akimbo(both pistols fire simultaneously for each gun shot fired, not bang, bang like her MB gunshot) for x seconds with x cool down I would squeal like a school girl... Don't care so much about armor!

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Everytime I read that Batmans trait needs to be nerfed I just think to myself "Damn I'm not using him right!" I don't call out my bats to go into combos. I call bats off of a B3 or J2, B2 cancel for combo damage. I'm not a "High" level player yet though. Anyway... it's your opinion dude. Post what you feel. I'm not mad at you.

Pig Of The Hut

Even if Harley's trait was her using her guns akimbo(both pistols fire simultaneously for each gun shot fired, not bang, bang like her MB gunshot) for x seconds with x cool down I would squeal like a school girl... Don't care so much about armor!
I recommended her trait give her 3-4 secs of projectile immunity/invincibility where she then could bf3 in

This is how you put harley on Superman/doomsday/aqua /batman level

I still stand by that recommendation

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I recommended her trait give her 3-4 secs of projectile immunity/invincibility where she then could bf3 in

This is how you put harley on Superman/doomsday/aqua /batman level

I still stand by that recommendation
That is hard to argue with.. Would go well with Silly Slide, And Tantrum Stance...

I just feel dirty having to be given a boon to compete.. Instead of toning down the already absurd.. Guess it is just me though.

Pig Of The Hut

That is hard to argue with.. Would go well with Silly Slide, And Tantrum Stance...

I just feel dirty having to be given a boon to compete.. Instead of toning down the already absurd.. Guess it is just me though.
It would have complimented her tools and used the "said BUFF" way of things to being her up in discussion w the top characters

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Doomsday's is not that bad, d1's for days.
Cyborgs needs faster start-up, the speed of life regenration should be slow.
Aquaman's trait should disable as soon as he gets out of one combo. Right now it stays active for a period of time so he can't be comboed for that time.
Shazam's trait makes his punch attacks unblockable, don't know if he gets any buffs, but a 10-15% dmg increase wouldn't hurt.
Wonder Woman's shield toss (ground and air) in sword stance should go almost fullscreen and her forward dash should recover faster. Then she's balanced.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
IMO this should work just like Platinum's drive from Blazblue, as in it comes in a specific order starting randomly at the beginning of the match. Like Joker's photo > Bomb > Rose and you can get any of the three at the beginning.
The randomness fits fine.. The impossibility of using it safely is unforgivable..Therefore making the trait more a liability than a plus.. Makes it useful for one thing... Netting extra exp on online KOTH matches as a challenge to the king of winning the match without using a trait :(

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Grundy - cannot do shit against a well timed jump. His trait does not work if you oponent jump at the same time .... it's the only known weakness this trait has, so, it's a very good one, indeed, Grundy's trait

Catwoman - trait is totally fair. She needs it

Shazam - trait is OK, gives him a hell of damage boost, but, whatever .... does not seems broke so far

Cyborg - ok, if you have time to use it, between combos