Votes: 94 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • Not enough time yet to decide

Votes: 44 26.3%

• Total voters

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Doesn't he use Grundy? Grundy has a reset. And IIRC it doesn't require meter. Lol
Nobody really complain about his reset & it's so easy to do.A grundy player had me in the corner And command grab me the whole time. i find that to be funny, but it will never happen again

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
And your bitching because people say he needs a Nerf?...LOL Can you say "I'm a dirty player!"?
If a Ares hit you the 1st time with a reset i bet you let it happen again...i bet you complain about DS to. Lack of true skill you should really learn defense if you can not avoid a GOD flying half screen to punish you lol

Art

Grave_Intent
If a Ares hit you the 1st time with a reset i bet you let it happen again...i bet you complain about DS to. Lack of true skill you should really learn defense if you can not avoid a GOD flying half screen to punish you lol
I don't get hit by Death Stroke's BS anymore, and the fact that the resets are IN the game means in needs to be fixed period so people don't abuse it.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
You have a really good answer, use gunshot. It does 8% while I'm getting 1%. You will trade with me in every scenario unless you got hit by my last arrow, that's the only time you're forced to block. Even if I try to go for a low arrow to duck under the gunshot it will still hit me. And if I'm using fire arrows you still deal just as much damage as me.

If arrows did 1% on block and 3% on hit you would still be winning this trade, but at least it would make GA's full screen game less laughable. You have no reason to fear anything he does from full screen unless you've only got a pixel of health.
I'm talking about low arrows, no, it won't hit you if you're doing them from crouch, I can jump over but you can blow that up.

Ill say it again Batmans trait is fine. He has nothing else broke. Battarangs can't zone for shit. His strings get interrupted. Bats go away on push block. He has shit ass range on normals. You people are fucking pathetic crying for nerfs 1 month after a release its just sad. It's not like I tune into a tourney stream and see batman winning all the tourneys. He's not really winnig shit. How about everyone take the time they used to bitch about nerfs and invest it in learning their character and matchups better. Pathetic scene this is becoming.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Can we keep this on topic of TRAIT ISSUES and get off the I can't stop a reset please...

Reactions: Art

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
To whoever said Cyborg's trait should be projectile invinsible: That sounds broken.
To the guy that said Superman's trait shouldnt give him a damage boost: No,please no!
RYX: Making Bane's specials faster is a no-no.That would alter the frame data wouldnt it?

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
What talent? what they have accomplished?... :coffee:. *rise flame shield*
Off topic: Contributing to discussions in a civilized manner is an accomplishment in itself.

On topic: Doomsdays trait gets straight jacked by several characters, and then he just straight rapes face on others with it. Sounds fair. :p

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Off topic: Contributing to discussions in a civilized manner is an accomplishment in itself.

On topic: Doomsdays trait gets straight jacked by several characters, and then he just straight rapes face on others with it. Sounds fair. :p
civilized manner ..umm.. you should re-read their posts...nvm...

Seapeople

This one's for you
I'm talking about low arrows, no, it won't hit you if you're doing them from crouch, I can jump over but you can blow that up.
If by blown up you mean 1% then yeah I can blow you up there lol. You're making it sound like this would be a ridiculous buff which is crazy ("some chars like joker can't do shit when GA just shoots normal arrows non stop"). You have solid options from full screen and probably win the zoning battle right now.

8 good reads with arrows = 1 good read with gunshot. I also build basically no meter using arrows.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
I don't get why people think Batman shouldn't have his bat rotation. All though id trade it for a string with no holes.

So Pig Of The Hut , GL trait minigun plus mb equals up to 20 % chip with four bars at full screen. That's cool?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Shawi

Noob
Tom Brady

Reading through these posts I see nobody commenting on Shazams trait. You wrote the prima guide for him. What do you think about it?

I have yet to find any reasonable way of using it in a match. Do you think that it should be cancellable of off mid-combo like GL? Or maybe have it attributed to his whole body?

Ronald_A_Knox

Clipeum Aurea
If by blown up you mean 1% then yeah I can blow you up there lol. You're making it sound like this would be a ridiculous buff which is crazy ("some chars like joker can't do shit when GA just shoots normal arrows non stop"). You have solid options from full screen and probably win the zoning battle right now.

8 good reads with arrows = 1 good read with gunshot. I also build basically no meter using arrows.
Joker is not winning the zoning game. His gunshot doesn't have that fast of a startup and it hits high. Everything else he does takes too long. Only thing he can do is try to get in with a jump, but you can delay the arrow, jump yourself, and beat that. I'm not saying anything about Green Arrow's trait by itself, i'm just pointing out that you can indeed spam Joker to death. Slow, agonizing, frustrating Pringles death.