What's new

Character nerfed the hardest in 1.06

Yoaks

A spaceman
Black Adam I believe was nerfed the hardest. Who do you guys think?

- Back Dash
Can't avoid certain pressure anymore. This hurts his runaway game greatly.

- Lightning Strike

People can now jump this and not have to worry about it hitting them as they try to jump.

- Boot Stomp (the biggest most significant nerf)

Was made even more unsafe on block it is easy for Aquaman to punish it with a b12 full combo for free.
Imo he should have one of these back.

Yoaks

A spaceman
Zod is hardly your character's problem. Green Arrow probably loses to all the top tier characters just like Deathstroke. But according to this community, Deathstroke is viable, which means so is Green Arrow. Both characters placed top 8 too.
With that said. There should be a list of characters that haven't made a Top 8 at a Major. I think there is one on TYM but I'm not sure.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Yeah but the black adam nerf was just like the KL nerf. Both characters after their nerf are just fine.

SCORPION got shafted the most, and I know people don't think of this as much but Grundy's unclashable trait grab would help him so much right now in the current meta.
But Gruck Fundy!

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
It wasn't the buff he deserved but the buffs he needed. JK Yeah sorry for Ares. Maybe most overlooked character when it came to balancing?
Cyborg I feel was worse. No real way of dealing with Teleporters...makes me sad to see an outclassed character in this game.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Bane.

No one knows what we had to trade for VU. :(
In silence we suffer.
Wait we gave up something? Cause the way I saw the patches progress we gained a dash, less cooldown, more health, a staggerable armored move with MB VU, D2 buffs, and the best Oki game around.

We must be suffering in silence because I've never heard Bane lose anything. Just what in the hell did we lose?

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Black Adam was the most nerfed character but he's still Top 10
Deathstroke was the most nerfed character but he's still Top 15
Killer Frost wasn't the most nerfed character but she's bottom 10

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Wait we gave up something? Cause the way I saw the patches progress we gained a dash, less cooldown, more health, a staggerable armored move with MB VU, D2 buffs, and the best Oki game around.

We must be suffering in silence because I've never heard Bane lose anything. Just what in the hell did we lose?

Level 3 cool down used to be only 35% damage taken increase when they first "fixed" it. It's 50% now :(

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
The answer is not Black Adam, just because he has the most lines on the list.

At least they were honest about his nerfs on the change log.

Also I'm 100% sure the players today could handle old superman f2 breath lock.