What's new

Character nerfed the hardest in 1.06

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Also I love how day 1 I said ZOD is top 5 and dumbos like @RenegadeVA and others blasted me for it

It's terrific to see the growing cries of ZOD

The logic presented to me was equal to getting a 340/1600 on a SAT test or Michael Vicks wonderlick test score at the combine which was a staggering top 3 worst for a QB

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Also I love how day 1 I said ZOD is top 5 and dumbos like @RenegadeVA and others blasted me for it

It's terrific to see the growing cries of ZOD

The logic presented to me was equal to getting a 340/1600 on a SAT test or Michael Vicks wonderlick test score at the combine which was a staggering top 3 worst for a QB
DAMN @RenegadeVA ON BLAST! DAT FREE ASS BATGIRL!

M2Dave

Zoning Master
K. I'll complain. Your character is bullshit.
Zod is hardly your character's problem. Green Arrow probably loses to all the top tier characters just like Deathstroke. But according to this community, Deathstroke is viable, which means so is Green Arrow. Both characters placed top 8 too.

7L

Heads up!
Zod is hardly your character's problem. Green Arrow probably loses to all the top tier characters just like Deathstroke. But according to this community, Deathstroke is viable, which means so is Green Arrow. Both characters placed top 8 too.
Only zod, aqua and batman give him problems. All the other 'top characters' are winnable without struggle.

Its more so zods trait that is the nightmare for arrow. He has no way to stop it from coming out and controlling him in every aspect. Same thing with ravens trait.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Deathstroke is viable, so is Green Arrow. Both characters placed top 8 too.
If I chop up your post, I can make it into this excellent sentence!

I don't think there is any doubt that...
...Zod is really strong.
...Scorpion got hit the hardest.
...it's still way too early to call any character in the roster unviable.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I think it has to be Scorpion right? People can still win with Black Adam, so his nerfs caused him to go from super-viable to viable.
Scorpion's nerfs took him from "allegedly game breaking" to "shitter"