What's new

Character nerfed the hardest in 1.06

Black Adam I believe was nerfed the hardest. Who do you guys think?

- Back Dash
Can't avoid certain pressure anymore. This hurts his runaway game greatly.

- Lightning Strike

People can now jump this and not have to worry about it hitting them as they try to jump.

- Boot Stomp (the biggest most significant nerf)

Was made even more unsafe on block it is easy for Aquaman to punish it with a b12 full combo for free.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Agreed.

Zod can still run away like a bitch yet Black Adam gets the nerf hammer for its abuse pre-1.06

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Does suddenly receiving nothing to compensate for the rest of the cast getting buffs count as a nerf? If so there are some folks who "technically" got nerfed when the meta buffed so many other cast...especially those that received armor. Green Arrow took a slooooooooooow nerf from patch 1 till present if you look at it like that. Dude never got anything outside of the D2 stuff everyone got and his was already fine.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Zod is well-balanced. He has too many bad match ups.

With that said, Deathstroke and Scorpion are the most normalized characters in the game followed by Black Adam.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I've already used that one. The rule is I can't re-use any.
The one I used basically has the look "I'm about to read a post by Dave regarding Zod, *reads first sentence* yep"
You know you've gone far enough when you need to explain your GIFs.

I like it though.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
no DLC character was nerfed (save Scorpion) because the community didnt know enough about them to cry about how good or broken they are. Batgirl Manhunter and Zod are all stupid good because nobody complained lol

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Fool of the week?
Why?

So far in this thread, you have a Killer Frost, Sinestro, and Zatanna player complaining about Zod. They should be fools of the week considering their characters do very well versus Zod.

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
Black adam without a shadow of a doubt , so many people dropped him after the patch , I still main him though , next to the flash

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Why?

So far in this thread, you have a Killer Frost, Sinestro, and Zatanna player complaining about Zod. They should be fools of the week considering their characters do very well versus Zod.
Nah, I just gave Mr. Mileena a better gif. I don't complain about MU's

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I play BA and Sinestro and BA got hit rough

Speaking of which, did they nerf his B23 string? I just started playing the game.heavy again after not playing for a few months (probably before the patch)... It seems like it has a slower start up...

@General M2Dave
@Perfect Legend
@Anyone else

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
If anyone doesn't say Scorpion, they're wrong.

Correct me if im wrong.. but scorpion isnt bad because of his nerfs from 1.06, but ALL the nerfs he got overall. his 1.06 nerfs werent bad at all. i think they just took advantage away from 1 string.

anyway.. i agree with Black Adam.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Correct me if im wrong.. but scorpion isnt bad because of his nerfs from 1.06, but ALL the nerfs he got overall. his 1.06 nerfs werent bad at all. i think they just took advantage away from 1 string.

anyway.. i agree with Black Adam.
Ahhh you are correct. I retract my previous statement.