What's new

Cetrion - Reveal Trailer

Comments

-Lil rock wall projectile absorb
-Ground flame knockdown (looks similar to Shinnok's hell spark, but it looks like she only does one)
-Big boi rock toss (looks like there's a krushing blow if you hit the opponent while they're in the air)
-Ground pound
-Rain's bubble lift but she freezes them when they get in the air and slams them down. Maybe if you amplify it holds them up for combos?
-Vine grab (knocks down normally but can be amplified to burn her opponent for combos)
-It looks like she has Mileena's telekick but that could be a part of a string.
-She has something similar to Black Adam's orbs where the rocks revolve around her, but they don't follow her they stay in place. (So kinda like Kung Lao's hat thing)
-She pushes what looks like a water cyclone towards her opponent that just spins them around for a second.
-She has air fire lasers
-She has a fire spin type thing where she twirls around. Could be part of a string idk.
-She raises a rock from the ground and it explodes popping them up and amplifies, knocking them back and burning them.
-Her Fatal Blow hits overhead.

I might've missed something. But, another thing that you gotta note is we don't know what's abilities or not. We don't know what's in what variation yet.

It looks like the main elements she uses are earth, water, and fire. The only wind move I noticed was the cyclone but it looked like water to me. I think Fujin still has a chance. More so than Rain anyway.

She doesn't appear to be anything like poison ivy at all other than being green and having, at max, two vine looking moves. These are kind of lazy comparisons.

I agree she's a little Injusticey but I also think it makes sense given her character - she's an Elder God, but opposite of Shinnok (who's the more stereotypical grimdark MK-style death god).

Like everyone here I too got a feeling she was a mix of other MKX/INJ characters.

My first watch, loved her instantly. But the more I watch the trailer the more she looks like a gimmick tbh.

Also cool lore tidbit

remember when raiden was an elder god in the original mk timeline, and renounced it to fight the Deadly Alliance

could be the same situation here, if Cetrion thinks time should be saved
i wound't be shock is she repace raiden at the end and raiden becomes elder god fully