What's new

CEO 2015 Viewing Guide, Hype & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Maybe we should buff other characters to Tanya's level of tools. Instead of taking her's away. Buff the cast

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
If nothing's done by the time EVO starts, MKX will be doomed.

It'll be Injustice @ EVO 2013 all over again, Jesus.
I disagree. I mean, already, and I think this might be the biggest benefit of groups like cR and YOMI, they can level up and adapt like never before. We're this far into MKX, and people have almost completely figured Tanya out. Just look at what Honeybee and D.R were doing.

Bee was spacing her out, and Shinnok's jik3 was hitting her out of the air. There's stuff you can do at the very least.

Afumba

Noob
Can y'all give the players some credit Jesus fucking Christ.

Also while Gross lost look at how he was handling the MU, Tanya aint broke like y'all making her out to be. Definitley one of the strongest in the cast but it aint Kabal.
Agree on this. Even though the Tanyas won i dont think the loser got raped... actually were all pretty close. Honeybee and gross could have won the matches if a few things had gone differently. Even dr put up a good fight after the first 2 matches. She is maybe a bit much but i dont see that Tanya is the sole reason those matches went the way they did.

Can y'all give the players some credit Jesus fucking Christ.

Also while Gross lost look at how he was handling the MU, Tanya aint broke like y'all making her out to be. Definitley one of the strongest in the cast but it aint Kabal.
Thing is people aren't even that good with her yet. Imagine how much worse it will get. She might be Kabal in this state.

Maybe we should buff other characters to Tanya's level of tools. Instead of taking her's away. Buff the cast
Were you saying that for all the other characters that have been nerfed? Cause this is the first one where I've really been like wow this is a huge problem. I didn't call for nerfs on Kung Jin, Quan, Raiden, or the rest. But I think she needs one.

haketh

Noob
Thing is people aren't even that good with her yet. Imagine how much worse it will get. She might be Kabal in this state.
No she won't because she has holes in her pressure & zoning that isn't nonstop. Their really is not enough time being spent by people to learn how to fight her. Fuck Spooky was talking about how not enough people have spent time playing Tanya to learn how to fight her. We're still seeing people respect attacks after forward teleport when she cant do anything for a ton of frames.

Graviton Six

Master of Custodial Arts
Oh hey look REO is learning and adjusting and crushing D. R. If only Tanyas played the exact same way every round maybe they would lose.

Tanya's mobility is so dumb. Every other character has to spend resources for mobility in this game like back dashing and run/RC. Tanya gets to do whatever she wants for free so you are forced to play her nutty teleport chase game nonstop. She only ever has to spend stamina for what? Teleport CANCELLING. Lol.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
D.R was trying his damndest... I think that breaker really shook him in the 4th game. I don't think he wanted it.

No one has been this bad yet. Raiden was nerfed because of 2 or 3 players, EB was because of one player, no character has been this dominant and they aren't even using half of her moves.

Woah. Ok, picking Tanya vs Tempest Lao.

This will actually be an interesting match involving Tanya.

I mean, spin.

*EDIT*
Oh my god, that Lao kostume. HOW DO I GET THE SENIOR LAO SKIN??

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Were you saying that for all the other characters that have been nerfed? Cause this is the first one where I've really been like wow this is a huge problem. I didn't call for nerfs on Kung Jin, Quan, Raiden, or the rest. But I think she needs one.
I've been on the buff the characters/variations that need it train.

I started with Mileena and Kano. Mileena was hella buggy and had a lot of issues on release. NRS has been fixing/buffing her problems with each patch. Kano had a block infinite against some characters with b1, I was more for giving the characters bugfs to deal with the pressure. NRS did that and nerfed Kano a little too much when he was just an decent character.

Maybe some characters deserve the Bane treatment after all. But no one deserves the Injustice Scorpion treatment.

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
I disagree. I mean, already, and I think this might be the biggest benefit of groups like cR and YOMI, they can level up and adapt like never before. We're this far into MKX, and people have almost completely figured Tanya out. Just look at what Honeybee and D.R were doing.

Bee was spacing her out, and Shinnok's jik3 was hitting her out of the air. There's stuff you can do at the very least.
Can you hear how hype the crowd gets every time Tanya wins?

Me neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.